Tips on creating Easy Halloween Cookies to inspire you to get creative in the kitchen. Bake up a bunch of these cookies to serve with your Halloween Themed Meal on one of the spookiest nights of the year. Let me share with you these really cute cookie recipes you can bake with the kids.
Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party at home or just in the mood to celebrate with some sweet treats, there’s no simpler way to do that than by decorating some basic cookies.
You’ll not just save up on time and effort, but it is actually surprising how well put together they look.
Ready to go ahead and give them a try? Here are Easy Halloween Cookies to inspire you to get creative in the kitchen today.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
- If you’re one of those who have questionable piping skills, these Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies are going to be super easy for you! In fact, there’s no way you could go wrong with making mummy themed cookies!
- All you need is can of white frosting and a simple piping bag with a flat or a thin round nozzle and some candy googly eyes.
- Run the frosting several times across the cookies, place two candy eyes and you’re done! Super easy right? Oh..and did I tell you these are store-bought Nutter Butter cookies???
Monster Eye Cookies
- Don’t want to go through the hassle of piping and decorating those cookies? There’s an incredibly easy way to go around that too.
- Make this easy chocolate Halloween Thumbprint Cookies and add a few different sized candy eyes to the center of the thumbprint when the cookies come out of the oven. You can use a bit of icing to make sure the spooky eyes stay in place!
Spooky Spider Cookies
- Got kiddos who love peanut butter cups? Or maybe you do- we’re not judging. Whatever it is, these spider cookies are the perfect way to relish them.
- You can use any basic cookie recipe and then simply by adding a peanut butter cup and frosting, you have a spooky spider!
- Super easy to make yet so cute! Get the full recipe for Spooky Spider Cookies by visiting She Saved. Keri Lyn has easy tips for baking these cookies up that the whole family will love.
Easy Sugar Cookie Cutouts
- It doesn't get any easier than using your favorite shaped cookie cutters to transform ordinary sugar cookie dough into Halloween cookies!
- You’ll just need some white frosting (cream cheese frosting works too), and candy eyes to add to the top of fresh baked sugar cookies.
- Just take a bit of frosting on your spatula, spread it in the shape of a ghost or pumpkins, or bat shaped cookies. Add eyes with the frosting and that’s it. Fun cookies the whole family will love!
- And if you're really pressed for time, use store-bought sugar cookie dough! Just get in the kitchen and have fun with the family baking "scary" cookies!
Scary Oreo Cookies
- Got kiddos who love Oreos? Or maybe you do...we’re not judging. Whatever it is, these Witch Hats Cookies are the perfect way to relish them.
- For these, you’ll need some basic frosting, Oreo cookies and some candy kisses.
- Super easy to make, right?
Tried any of these recipes? Let me know in the comments!