Life is too short to say no to a cookie. This collection of easy cookie recipes make the perfect easy dessert and taste delicious. Baking cookies for your family should be something you do on a regular basis. Don't wait to bake something delicious only when company is coming, holidays or you're celebrating a birthday.
On this page you'll find Easy Cookie Recipes the whole family will love including chocolate chip, oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chunk, gingersnap, shortbread, and my favorite slice and bake cookies that are also freezer friendly.
Classic Cookies Everyone Loves
- Chewy Gingersnap Cookies – filled with molasses, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Classic Oatmeal Cookies - Soft and chewy yet crispy on the outside. You can add chocolate chips or my dad's favorite raisins to this yummy cookie if you like.
- Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies - Grab a glass of milk and get ready to indulge in a very delicious, nutty cookie your whole family is going to love.
- Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies - because a bigger cookie is always better than a smaller one, right? These are bakery style cookies with the delicious flavor of chocolate with every bite.
- M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies - a basic chocolate chip cookie dough recipe but I add fun M&M candies to the dough.
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies - a kid's favorite cookie, but I think grownups love this peanut butter cookie just as much!
- Raspberry Shortbread Thumbprints - these cookies are insanely popular during the holidays, but they're delicious all year long.
- Top Ten Italian Cookies - a list of my favorite Italian cookies.
- Classic Shortbread Cookie Recipe
Easy Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients
- Peanut Butter Cookies - Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies made with no flour or added sugar that are delicious! The perfect Keto-Friendly, low carb dessert to enjoy while dieting or watching what you eat.
- Easy Sugar Cookies - dough that is very easy to roll out. The dough doesn’t spread when baking either so you’re sure to get beautiful cutout cookies every time.
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies - filled with chocolate chips, chocolate candy chunks and walnuts.
- Semi-Homemade Thin Mint Cookies - who doesn't love Thin Mint Cookies? Well, the only person I know is my husband! This recipe tastes exactly like the Girl Scout cookies we all love...well, again, just not my husband.
Easy Cookie Recipes with Cake Mix
- Four Easy to Make Cake Mix Recipes - four different cookie recipes that all start out with a cake mix. There's a video for these recipes as well.
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies - made with white chocolate chips
- Chocolate Sugar Crinkle Cookies - another cake mix cookie recipe that's really easy to bake.
- Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies - the perfect after school snack that little and big kids are going to love. These cookies are ready fast!
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - take a spice cake mix and add a can of pumpkin puree, chocolate chips and you have a really easy cookie perfect for the Fall season.
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies - takes a box of red velvet cake mix and turns it into a sandwich cookie with a delicious cream frosting.
Easy Cookie Recipes Christmas
If you're looking for Christmas cookies, you're going to want to check out the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies Celebration for all of my favorite holiday sweets.
Mason Jar Cookie Recipes
- Halloween Cookies - made with colorful candy pieces and instructions for giving these as a mason jar gift.
- Mason Jar Gift Ideas with Cookies - 3 different cookie recipes to give as gifts using a mason jar. Printable labels included.
Valentines Day Cookie Recipes
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookies - perfect for Valentine's Day, bridal showers, baby showers or even tea parties for cute little girls.
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies
- Heart Shaped Oreo Truffles - rushed Oreo cookies, cream cheese and melted white chocolate are all you need to make these cute Oreo hearts for Valentine's Day. Free printable gift tags included.
Slice and Bake Cookie Recipes
- Valentine's Day Swirl Cookies - these are red and white swirl cookies that are freezer friendly too! You can change the colors of the swirl to coordinate with a themed party or holiday.
- Slice and Bake Shortbread Cookies - dipped in melted chocolate, these cookies are a freezer-friendly slice and bake cookie you're going to love.
- Vanilla Chocolate Swirl Cookies – a fun slice and bake cookie in a pinwheel design.
Cookie Baking Essentials
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Everything you need to bake the perfect cookie!
Tried any of these recipes? Let me know in the comments!