Family Favorite Ground Beef Recipes are featured as part of our Weekly Meal Plan. Together with printable menus available for you to customize for your family’s dinner, you can use these recipes to inspire your meal planning this week.
Even on your best day, getting dinner on the table can be a struggle. Let’s face it, we’re all busy. Especially if you still have children at home who are involved in after-school activities. Even though our kids are grown, I only have a limited amount of time some nights to get dinner prepared.
I love how easy it is to get dinner on the table when we have it planned out ahead of time. No more standing in front of the freezer or refrigerator wondering what to cook for dinner!
There’s also a post on how to freeze, defrost and brown ground beef. Great tips for preparing favorite ground beef recipes being shared today. Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday – Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday – Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday – Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday – Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday – Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday – Comfort Food Meal
- Monday – Homemade Sloppy Joes from Cincy Shopper
- Tuesday – Taco Stuffed Avocados from Crystal and Comp.
- Wednesday – Cowboy Burger with Crispy Onion Straws from Mommy Evolution
- Thursday – Beef and Spinach Pasta from Joyful Homemaking
- Friday – Slow Cooker Beef Taco Soup from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Saturday – French Bread Pizza made with Homemade Meat Sauce
- Sunday – Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
If you’re looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you’re going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.