Hugs Pretzels are a fun treat to make all year round but even nicer to make during the holidays to give as Christmas gifts...especially with the cute printable gift tags I made for you! Let me show you how to put together one of the Best Christmas Treats perfect for gift-giving this holiday season.
Baking over the holidays doesn't have to be complicated. We all love fancy Christmas cookies, but sometimes the best treats are the ones that don't take all day to prepare or maybe only have 3 ingredients like Oreo Truffles.
Hugs Pretzels Treats are made with pretzels, chocolate hugs candies and M&M candy pieces. We all need easy, quick treats for the holidays and these are the perfect bite-size treat to snack on while watching a movie with the family or to give as gifts.
Add these treats to a mason jar or a pretty gift bag with the printable gift tags and you are set to go for Christmas gifts.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- Waffle shaped pretzels
- Hugs candies
- M&M candy pieces
Lay the pretzels on a baking tray that's been lined with parchment paper.
Lay the Hugs Candy Kisses on top of the pretzels. Bake in a 200 degree preheated oven for about 4 minutes.
The kisses will still have their shape but they'll be just on the edge of melting.
Remove from the oven and add the candy M and M's. Chill in the refrigerator before packing up as gifts.
Tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to rate it!
Like this recipe? Try these other treats:
- Homemade Peppermint Brownie Mix with FREE Printable Gift Tags
- Reindeer Cupcakes
- Candy Cane Parfaits
- Santa Reindeer Treats
Click HERE or the button below to print out the FREE Gift Tags to use for your Hugs Pretzels. I would suggest you print them out on card stock paper. Cut them out, punch the hole and use some pretty ribbon to secure the tags to your gift bags or mason jars. They'll make great gifts!
- 12 oz bag of Hershey's Hugs
- 60 Square Waffle-shaped Pretzels
- 11 oz bag of red and green M&Ms
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Lay out your pretzels in a single layer.
- Unwrap the Hershey Hugs candies and place one candy on top each pretzel.
- Bake in the 200 degree oven for about 4 minutes.
- The kisses will still have their shape but they'll be just on the edge of melting.
- As soon as you remove them from the oven, place an M&M in the center of each candy, and push it down to spread out the hug.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes-1 hour and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 31Total Fat: 1ggCholesterol: 1mgmgSodium: 17mgmgCarbohydrates: 4ggSugar: 3gg
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2017 with new photos and a new printable recipe card that includes nutritional information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!