Individual Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are perfectly sized for desserts just for one! Besides you really can’t go wrong with the delicious combination of cheesecake and Oreo cookies!
Individual Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
One of my favorite desserts is cheesecake. Actually I think everyone in my family loves cheesecake. I also love individual sized food. It’s just fun to set out a plate of individual sized appetizers or desserts…especially when you’re setting up a buffet for company.
These cheesecakes feature my son’s favorite cookies, Oreos. So I need to be careful when making these and hide the package so he doesn’t get into them.
Who am I kidding? I usually buy more than one package of Oreos every week to satisfy his love for these cookies. When my son was little I tried to purchase the Hydrox brand of chocolate sandwich cookies because they were on sale one week.
Big mistake. My son, at almost three years old, knew the difference. I actually asked him how he could tell the difference and he pointed to the top of the cookie and said, “No, O.” I have only purchased the brand Oreo from that day forward.
Check out the recipe video that shows just how easy this recipe is to make! And if you love cheesecake as much as we do, make sure you check out the recipe for Chocolate Cheesecake I posted a few years ago.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Video
Tips for making these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature so it combines nicely and you get a smooth consistency.
- Save at least 12 additional Oreo cookies to crumble.
- You can easily freeze the cheesecakes by placing them on a tray and then placing the tray in the freezer for about 30 minutes to flash freeze. Then place the cheesecakes in a freezer safe plastic bag or in a freezer safe container. Make sure you freeze them in a single layer…no stacking or placing anything on top of them if you’re using a plastic bag.
Tools used for making the Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
Check out the Shop My Kitchen list below for the full list of kitchen tools used.
- Electric Mixer – I love my Kitchen Aid mixer
- Muffin Pan
- Cupcake Liners
You may also like these other EASY dessert recipes:
- Apple Caramel Puff Pastry Dessert – with step-by-step photos
- No Bake Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits with Fresh Berries
- Cream Cheese Danish – made with refrigerated canned crescent rolls
Individual Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are perfectly sized for desserts just for one! Besides you really can't go wrong with the delicious combination of cheesecake and Oreo cookies!
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 Oreo cookies; crushed
- Oreos for topping
Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until well combined.
Line a muffin tin with paper liners and place a whole Oreo at the bottom of each liner.
Top with cheesecake mixture and crumbled Oreos
Bake at 350 degrees for 22 min.
Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, leaving the cheesecakes in the muffin tin.
Remove them from the muffin tin right before serving. Enjoy!
Cook time includes cooling and chilling.
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.