Kid Friendly Recipes that even grownups will love are featured this week with our Meal Plan #9. When our children were younger they were picky eaters. I mean some nights our son just ate a waffle. Let me show you how to create a weekly meal plan that even the pickiest child will love!
How are you doing with our new way of planning meals? I have to admit there are some nights that I still struggle with getting dinner on the table. Which is why these Meal Planning Categories helps so much.
This week I'm focusing on Kid Friendly Recipes but you should know that our kids are grown, married and out of the house! And if that's the case for you, please know that even grownups will enjoy these recipes this week.
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
Meal Plan #9
- Monday - Slow Cooker Vegan Chili from Happy Kitchen
- Tuesday - Dorrito Taco Salad from Kim and Kalee
- Wednesday - Crock Pot London Broil
- Thursday - One Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni from Neighborhood Food
- Friday - Turkey Wraps from Beyond the Chicken Coop and Homemade Chicken Soup
- Saturday - Deep Dish Pizza from Sweet Tea & Thyme
- Sunday - Skillet Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuits
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
MORE GREAT MEAL PLANNING IDEAS
Weekly Meal Plan Printables
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.