Dinnertime just got easier with this recipe for Pizza Crescent Rolls. Buttery, flaky crescent rolls layered with sliced pepperoni and mozzarella cheese then baked to perfection. Serve this recipe with plenty of marinara sauce for dipping.
They're another easy-to-make crescent roll recipe that's also perfect for an after school or late night snack. This recipe will disappear fast!
What I love most about this recipe is that it's very easy to change it according to what your family loves when enjoying pizza. And you can have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
This recipe should serve around 8 to 12 people. However, most people are going to want more than one slice, so plan on making two if you're serving 12 people.
Table of Contents
👩🍳How to Make Pizza Crescent Rolls
Instead of making these into individual rolls, we're going to shape the crescent roll triangles into a circle. Then add the cheese followed by the pepperoni slices.
Brush with olive oil and your favorite seasonings before baking in a preheated 350°F oven until golden brown.
👩🍳Pepperoni Pizza Cresent Rolls
My family loves pepperoni, but if one of your family members doesn't, you can easily replace the pepperoni with your favorite pizza toppings.
Crumbled Italian sausage would be delicious wrapped up in the crescent rolls. You could also add mushrooms, green or red peppers to add a different flavor as well. Check out my other recipes, pizza casserole recipes with crescent rolls or making pizza with crescent rolls for variations of the same recipe.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
Step 1 | Prepare the Crescent Rolls
- On a baking sheet that's been sprayed with non-stick baking spray, place the crescent roll triangles into a circle along the edges of the pan with the points facing outwards.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese towards the inner circle of the ring and then add a layer of pepperoni on top.
- Fold up the outer edges of the crescent rings into the center being careful to tuck the ends under.
- Brush with the oil.
📌Quick Tip: Depending on the size of your round pan, you may need to overlap the crescent rolls. It's okay!
Step 2 | Add the Seasonings
- Sprinkle the crushed basil on top of the ring. You could also use crushed Italian seasoning, or oregano.
Step 3 | Baking Instructions
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crescent roll circle is golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving with homemade marinara sauce.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
💡 Substitutions and Variations
- If you're pressed for time, wrap the pepperoni and cheese up in the crescent rolls and bake like I do with my ham and cheese roll ups.
- You could also brush the crescent roll ring with melted garlic butter. Yum!
- Check out my other Pizza and Pepperoni Braid or Crescent Roll Pizza Braid recipe.
🍽 Make it a Meal
- Try my Tomato Salad as a side dish with this recipe to make it a complete meal to add to your Weekly Meal Plan this week.
- Fresh Tomatoes and Pasta Salad is another delicious hearty side dish you can serve to accompany this recipe.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
- You can reheat the leftovers in the microwave but they will reheat better in a toaster oven or oven to help crisp up the crescent rolls.
➡️Top Recipe Tip
- Make sure you press the crescent roll seams together before baking. If you don't, the cheese will melt and possibly run out.
- 2 - 8 ounce size refrigerator crescent rolls
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 10 - 12 slices of pepperoni
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a round baking sheet, place the triangle crescent rolls in a circle so the long edges of the triangle form an inner circle, overlapping each other.
- Spread the cheese out over the inner ring.
- Then add the pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Fold over the ends of the crescent rolls to cover the cheese and pepperoni making sure you tuck them under.
- Using a brush, spread the melted butter on top of the crescent roll dough circle.
- Sprinkle with the garlic seasoning salt and the basil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Dip in the pizza sauce and enjoy.
- Depending on how big your baking tray is, you may not be able to fit all 16 crescent roll triangles on the baking tray.
- You can see from the photos, that I was able to fit 13 total.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 248Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 8g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.