Meal Plan 5 is full of delicious recipes that will help you get dinner on the table every night this week for your family. I really do enjoy working on our weekly meal plans, and Freezer Meal Planning Tips because it works to plan out what you’re going to make for dinner! Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
By having all your meals planned out ahead of time, there is less running to the grocery store to pick up ingredients you don’t have on hand to prepare a certain recipe.
The weekly meal plans I shared here are ready for you to print and use to make healthy, delicious recipes for your family.
There’s also a grocery list and freezer list to help as well. It really is easy to plan dinner using meal plan 5 when you have a lot of the planning work done for you…by me!
Meal Planning Categories Example
So how exactly do you start meal planning? For some people, organizing and planning meals is easy. And then you have other people, like me, that need a little guidance.
Here is an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Tip: Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday – Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday – Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday – Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday – Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday – Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday – Comfort Food Meal
Meal Plan #5
- Monday – Meatless – Eggplant Parmesan. I’ll be using one of the last eggplants from our garden to make this recipe.
- Tuesday – Mexican Recipe – Shredded Chicken Tacos from Skinny Comfort made in the instant pot.
- Wednesday – Beef Recipe – Marinated Flank Steak from Girl with the Iron Cast. Paired with an easy basil cilantro chimichurri, this marinated flank steak recipe is the perfect grilled dinner.
- Thursday – Pasta – Lemon Pepper Chicken Fettuccine from Will Cook for Smiles. Chicken breast cooked with lemon pepper spices and served on top of pasta that’s been tossed in lemon pepper sauce.
- Friday – Sandwiches and Soup – Pasta Fagioli Soup with grilled mozzarella and tomato sandwiches. This is pure comfort food to me!
- Saturday – Pizza – Chicken Bacon Pizza from Berly’s Kitchen.
- Sunday – Comfort Food – Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Breasts – this is my new favorite way to cook a family favorite chicken recipe.
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Great Meal Planning Ideas
Weekly Meal Plan Printables
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
If you’re looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you’re going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.