- 1 pound ground beef that has been browned.
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 carrots, finely diced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, NOT drained
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can cannellini beans (or white kidney beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 (26 oz.) container beef stock (I used CHICKEN STOCK)
- 1 jar (25 oz.) spaghetti sauce (or you can use homemade sauce)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup uncooked ditalini pasta (or your favorite small pasta shape)
- Salt, to taste
Don’t forget to add Parmesan Cheese!
Find What You Need at Amazon!
Don’t forget to check out my hubby’s blog, Manning the Wall.