Looking for a delicious and refreshing drink to quench your thirst on a hot summer day? Try this recipe for Pineapple Orange Punch.
Made with a blend of orange juice, pineapple juice, and Sprite soda, this fruity beverage is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy!
Whether you're hosting a backyard BBQ or looking for a refreshing beverage to enjoy at the end of the day, this is sure to satisfy. So grab a glass, kick back, and enjoy the taste of the tropics with every sip!
Check out all the other Fresh Non-Alcoholic Drinks for even more refreshing beverages!
Get a taste of the tropics with this easy Pineapple Orange Punch! A refreshing blend of pineapple juice, orange juice, and Sprite soda!
With just a few simple ingredients, you'll be able to whip up this tasty beverage in no time. Not only is it incredibly easy to make, it's packed with bold flavors that you will love and is the perfect combination of fruity and sweet.
Check out the recipe notes and variations following the step-by-step photos for any possible substitutions or tips on making the recipe your own.
Table of Contents
- Be sure to chill all of the ingredients before mixing the punch together. This will help keep the punch cold and refreshing.
- Add a few slices of oranges and a sprig of mint to the glasses to add extra flavor and visual appeal to the drink.
- Ice is an important component of a good cold punch/beverage. Consider making extra of the recipe and freezing some of the punch mixture into ice cubes to avoid watering down the punch with regular ice.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
Canning Funnel for Kitchen Use, Wide Mouth Funnel for Mason Jars, Large Canning Funnels for Filling Bottles, Stainless Steel Food FunnelGlass PitcherSet of 6 Vintage Drinking Glasses6Pcs Glass Swizzle Stick Cocktail Juice, Swizzle Stick
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
💡 Substitutions and Variations
- You can use ginger ale instead of Sprite.
- Instead of orange juice, you could try using mango juice or passionfruit juice for a tropical twist.
- To make the drink less sweet, consider replacing the Sprite soda with sparkling water or club soda.
- For an adult version of the punch, you could add a splash of rum or vodka to give it a little kick.
1️⃣Combine the Ingredients
- Pour pineapple juice into a pitcher.
- Add the orange juice.
- Top off with the Sprite.
📌Quick Tip: Use a wide mouth funnel to help pour the juices into the pitcher.
- Add ice to two glasses and fill with the pineapple orange punch.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a sprig of mint.
Before You Begin!
If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days. The carbonation from the Sprite will diminish over time though.
- A great way to use leftovers is to freeze the punch into ice cubes.
- Once frozen they can be added to water, juice, or punch.
To make ahead, mix the juices together and store in the fridge. Add the lemon lime soda right before serving.
The type of glassware you choose will depend on your personal style and the occasion you're preparing for. Whatever you choose, make sure it's sturdy, easy to hold, and appropriate for the type of punch you're making.
🌟Try these recipes next...
- Strawberry lemonade is always a fun drink for little and big kids! Even an infused fruit filled drink like Pineapple Infused Water would be delicious!
- Or you might enjoy this recipe for a Pineapple Mint Spritzer Mocktail.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup Sprite soda
- fresh orange slices for garnish
- Add the orange juice to a tall pitcher.
- Then add the pineapple juice.
- Finally add the Sprite soda.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Add orange slices and fresh mint before serving.
- This recipe can be doubled or even tripled to serve a larger crowd.
- Feel free to swap out the Sprite soda with Ginger Ale.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 47gProtein: 2g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.