Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe is perfect for our Easter Brunch Week Celebration, summer parties, barbecues, bridal showers, and all sorts of special occasions with your family and friends. This recipe is just one of the Fresh Non-Alcoholic Drinks available here on the site.
This week I'm sharing recipes that I will be preparing for our Easter Brunch Celebration. Today I'm sharing with you one an easy recipe for Strawberry Lemonade Punch.
And it starts out with a secret ingredient...store-bought lemonade mix. That's right, you don't need to squeeze any lemons to make this easy infused water recipe!
Another tip for making this recipe so incredibly delicious is to add fresh strawberries, blueberries, lemons and lime to the infuser bottle with the drink mix.
Then allow everything steep in the refrigerator for a few hours for all the flavors to come together to create a very refreshing drink. The longer the beverage sits in the refrigerator, the more flavorful the punch will be.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- Strawberry lemonade drink mix prepared according to the label instructions.
- Fresh strawberries
- Lemon; sliced
- Lime; sliced
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Step 1 | Add the Fruit
- Add the slice limes and lemons to the infuser bottle.
- I like to use my wide mouth funnel to help get everything inside the infuser bottle without making a huge mess.
- Now add the fresh strawberries and fresh blueberries.
Step 2 | Add the Ice
- Add a bunch of ice.
- You could plan ahead and prepare ice that already has blueberries or mint leaves!
Step 3 | Add the Pink Lemonade
- Pour the pink lemonade mix into the pitcher.
- You can see how handy this wide mouth funnel is when pouring the strawberry lemonade into the infuser bottle.
Step 4 | Infuse
- Next, add the top of the infuser bottle.
- Here's a closeup of the lid. You can see that when you eventually will pour the strawberry lemonade punch into glasses, the fruit will stay in the infuser bottle giving you just the delicious fruit-infused punch.
Step 5 | Chill
- Refrigerate for at least one to two hours.
- The longer it sits, the more flavorful the punch will be.
Ready for More Infused Water Recipes?
- Infused Strawberry Lemonade
- Lemon Flavored Water
- Sparkling Peach Sangria - non-alcoholic recipe!
- Homemade Peach Iced Tea
- 1 packet strawberry lemonade drink mix prepared according to the label instructions.
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon; sliced
- 1 lime; sliced
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Add the strawberries, blueberries, slice lemons and limes to the infuser pitcher.
- Then add the ice.
- Slowly add the prepared strawberry lemonade drink mix and refrigerate for at least one to two hours. The longer it sits, the more flavorful the punch will be.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves when ready to serve.
Depending on the size of your infuser pitcher, you will not be adding all the prepared strawberry lemonade mix.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
This recipe was originally posted as a sponsored post and has been updated since it first appeared in 2019 with new information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!