Did you know you can easily make your own Infused Water Recipe at home? This pineapple infused water is filled with pineapple chunks, cucumbers and sprigs of fresh mint.
It doesn't get any easier or any more delicious than putting this easy drink recipe together to serve to family and friends.
A little unknown fact about me, I'm allergic to fresh pineapple! Which is why for this recipe I used frozen pineapple chunks. Not sure why, but I never have an allergic reaction to frozen or canned.
While infused water recipes are very popular during the summer, they're great to enjoy all year long.
What I love most about this pineapple infused water recipe is that it works great for a few people or a crowd you're serving for the holidays.
Ready for more great Drink Recipes?
Make sure you grab the FREE Printable above where I give you a few different flavored water combinations. Here are a few other non-alcoholic drink recipes that will help you get eight glasses of water in every day:
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- Sliced Cucumber
- Fresh Mint
📌Quick Tip: Always use cold water when infusing with fruits and vegetables. Do not use hot water. Hot water makes the vegetables and fruit fall apart and it can alter the taste. It might even cook the fruits, vegetables and herbs.
- Step 1: Add the pineapple chunks and cucumber slices to a tall pitcher.
- Step 2: Also add the fresh mint. It helps to tear them so the flavor penetrates the water.
- Step 3: Fill the pitcher with ice cold water.
- Step 4: Remember, adding hot water will make the pineapple and cucumber fall apart.
- Pour the pineapple infused water into a glass that's filled with ice cubes.
- Add a few sprigs of mint to garnish the drink and a fun straw.
🌟Try these recipes next...
⭐Before You Begin! If you make any of these recipes, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
- Fresh Pineapple - feel free to use fresh pineapple in place of the frozen chunks I used for this recipe. Canned pineapple chunks would be okay as well. Just be sure to drain them as the added juice would sweeten the infused water too much.
- Coconut Water- replace some of the regular tap water with coconut water.
- See this Fruit Infused Coconut Water recipe on my website!
- Store the water in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- You should remove the fruits and mint leaves after 24 hours so they don't leave the water bitter.
- Try freezing the leftover water in ice cube trays.
- Wash the vegetables and fruit to remove any chemicals from pesticides that were used in growing. Again, make sure you wash in cold water.
- I prefer to peel the cucumber before adding it to the pitcher of water.
Simply click the plus sign to read more about the questions you see below. If YOU have a question regarding this recipe, please let me know in the comment section.
If infused water is left at room temperature, you can enjoy it up to 6 hours. After that time you should refrigerate the water and it's fresh for up to three days, although I find the fruit and vegetables to become slightly mushy.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ medium cucumber sliced
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 4 cups water
- ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to a glass container.
- Allow to steep for up to four hours before serving.
- Serve over ice with fresh mint as a garnish.
Always use cold water when infusing with fruits and vegetables. Do not use hot water. Hot water makes the vegetables and fruit fall apart and it can alter the taste. It might even cook the fruits, vegetables and herbs.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 58Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.