If you love pizza, but don't love the calories that come along with it, you'll love this Pizza Air Fryer Recipes collection.
While traditional oven-baked pizzas can take 20-30 minutes to cook, air fryer pizzas can be ready in as little as 10 minutes. This makes air fryer pizza a great option for busy weeknights or don't want to wait for delivery.
Plus, air fryers cook food quickly and evenly, so you'll get perfectly crispy crust every time. Check out all the other air fryer recipes available here on the site for even more dinner ideas.
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it. This hot air makes the food crispy on the outside while leaving the inside moist and cooked through.
Air fryer pizzas are a quick and easy way to enjoy a delicious pizza without having to order delivery or go to a restaurant. And, since air fryers are relatively small, they don't take up much counter space in your kitchen. So, if you're looking for an easy and convenient way to make pizza at home, consider using an air fryer.
Table of Contents
Pizza is a delicious and versatile dish that can be made in many different ways. One of the newest trends in pizza-making is air fryer pizza. This method uses an air fryer to cook the pizza, resulting in a crispy and flavorful crust.
Air Fryer Pizza made with Premade Crust
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to make air fryer pizza, then you'll want to start with premade pizza dough. You can find this at most grocery stores in the deli department.
You can purchase premade crust at your local pizza shop or even Walmart!
Air Fryer Pizza Time
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to make pizza, an air fryer is the perfect appliance. In just a few minutes, you can have a delicious and healthy pizza that is cooked to perfection. Here are some tips for air fryer pizza success:
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Use a thin crust pizza dough for best results.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper before putting it in the air fryer.
- Cook for 5 - 7 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and crispy.
Easy Air Fryer Pizza Recipes
If you're interested in trying air fryer pizza, and not sure where to start, here are a few easy ideas and recipes:
- Air Fryer Pizza Bagels: These bite-sized bagels are topped with all your favorite pizza toppings, then air fried to perfection.
- Air Fryer Naan Bread Pizza: This easy recipe uses store-bought naan bread as the base for a quick and easy pizza. Just top with your favorite sauce and toppings, then air fry until golden brown and bubbly.
- Air Fryer Biscuit Pizza: If you're looking for a hearty air fryer pizza, this biscuit dough recipe is ideal. Simply top with sauce and cheese, then air fry until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.
- Air Fryer French Fries Pizza: For a fun twist on traditional pizza, top air fried french fries with sauce and cheese.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Before You Begin!
If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.