Today I’m sharing with you Printable Valentine’s Day Gift Tags that are perfect for last minute treats or gifts you need for the holiday this week!
These printable gift tags will help you wrap up store-purchased treats or homemade goodies to give to classmates, friends or even your husband! There are four different tags to choose from or you may want all four!
Printable Valentine’s Day Gift Tags
Either way you’re going to be glad you stopped by today to print out your FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Gift Tags! If you’re putting together treats for a school party tomorrow, print these out to add to the homemade goodies you made. You can even add them to a store bought treat too!
There are four different gift tags to choose from or you can print all four of them out!
How to Print Valentine’s Day Gift Tags
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
I suggest following these simple steps for printing the tags:
- Print them out on plain white card stock paper.
- Then using sharp scissors or even a paper cutter to cut the tags out.
- You can punch a hole using a single hole punch.
- Make sure you attach the tags to the gifts with pretty Valentine’s Day ribbon!
Here are some cute Valentine Day Chinese take out containers I used to add my homemade heart shaped treats in and give out to friends. All I need to do is print out the gift tags and I have some really yummy treats for the neighbors.
How to Download and Print the Gift Tags
- Click the button below the gift tag you’d like to print out.
- A new window will open in Box.com and can download the printable.
- Once the tags are downloaded, you’ll be able to print them out using whichever print program you have for your computer.
If you’d like more FREE printables, subscribe to my newsletter and you’ll have access to my Printables Library.