Whether you're a cinnamon lover or simply on the hunt for a new recipe to make for brunch this weekend, these Refrigerated Cinnamon Roll Recipes are easy to make and delicious!
From classic cinnamon rolls to a few twists on the traditional recipe, this collection has something for everyone. There's even a cheesecake recipe!
Check out my list of other best cinnamon rolls that also use Pillsbury refrigerator rolls as well!
Cinnamon rolls are a staple for many of us, and for good reason. Their sweet and spicy aroma fills the air while baking, making it almost impossible to resist. But who has time to make homemade cinnamon rolls these days?
That's why I created this collection of refrigerated cinnamon roll recipes that are quick and easy to make. By adding a few extra ingredients to a can of pre-made refrigerated dough, you can have warm and gooey cinnamon rolls ready to eat in no time.
Table of Contents
👩🍳Canned Cinnamon Roll Recipes
- While canned cinnamon rolls are delicious as they are, you can easily make them your own by adding a few favorite stir-ins like your favorite chopped nuts, raisins, or even chocolate chips into the rolls before baking.
- Pay attention to the individual recipe's baking time and don't overbake. Keep an eye on them and take them out of the oven before they become too brown. Overbaking can result in dry and tough rolls.
- To avoid sticking, line your baking pan with parchment paper before placing your cinnamon rolls inside.
📌Quick Tip: When using refrigerator cinnamon roll dough, try not to overwork the dough. Cinnamon roll dough can be delicate, and overworking it can lead to tough and chewy rolls.
- Simply click the plus sign to read more about the questions you see below.
- If YOU have a question regarding this recipe, please let me know in the comment section!
The best way to roll out refrigerator cinnamon roll dough without it sticking to the surface is to lightly flour your work surface and rolling pin. Dusting the dough with a little bit of flour can also help prevent it from sticking. However, be careful not to use too much flour, as this can make the dough dry and tough.
Make sure the dough is tightly rolled and sealed. The tighter the roll, the less likely it is for the filling to escape.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
4 Pack Ceramic Bakeware Set, 9 Inch Rectangular Porcelain Baking Dish with Double Handle, Nonstick Casserole Dish8-Piece Deep Glass Baking Dish Set with Plastic lids,Silicone Rolling Pin Non Stick Surface Wooden Handle2 Pack Danish Dough WhiskKitchen Conversion Chart Magnet and Magnetic Fridge Freezer Shelf Life Guide for Cooking, Baking and 35 Common Food Preservation
⭐Before You Begin! If you make any of these recipes, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.