What better way to make Christmas morning special than with these easy Sausage Cinnamon Rolls? This is an easy, quick breakfast idea that's made with only two ingredients; breakfast sausage links and refrigerator cinnamon rolls.
With these treats ready in no time at all, it’s an incredibly simple solution for those busy holiday mornings when you want something special without extra effort.
Check out my list of other best cinnamon rolls that also use Pillsbury refrigerator rolls as well!
This year, surprise everyone around your kitchen table with a sweet-and-savory holiday dish - sausage links wrapped in cinnamon rolls.
This Christmas Breakfast Recipe combines warm spices and creamy icing all-in-one bite! This will bring plenty of smiles to the faces you love most this (hopefully) snow filled day.
This recipe was inspired by my Christmas Tree Cinnamon Rolls which is another quick, easy recipe that's perfect for busy mornings around the holidays.
Table of Contents
💭Brunch drinks non alcoholic
From sparkling grape infused water to spiced apple cider, you'll delight your guests with a warm and complex flavor that's easy to make. Chai tea lattes are another fun idea because of their rich spices, creamy texture and hint of sweetness.
Add a pitcher of orange juice for extra vitamin C to get everyone energized for the day ahead!
💭Last minute brunch ideas
With the holidays coming up, it's easy to get overwhelmed with all the preparations. But that doesn’t mean you can't relax and enjoy a wonderful brunch on Christmas morning.
For easy last minute brunch ideas, take a spin on classic breakfast ideas like pancakes or Cinnamon Roll French toast, adding a festive twist with ingredients like gingerbread, cranberry compote, or honey-infused cream.
Overnight oats are another easy, no-cook option that requires only some simple planning ahead of time. To top off the meal, whip up a batch of homemade hot chocolate with marshmallows for an extra cozy atmosphere and delicious treat. By taking just a few easy steps your family can have an amazing holiday brunch!
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
📋Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
Step 1 | Wrap the Breakfast Sausage
- Unroll and separate the cinnamon rolls.
- Cut the strips in half and carefully stretch and wrap each half around one sausage.
Step 2 | Baking Instructions
- Place the wrapped sausages on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until the cinnamon roll dough is golden brown.
Step 3 | Brush with the Icing
- Just before serving, brush the top of each roll with the icing from the cinnamon roll package.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
🍽 What to make with cinnamon rolls for breakfast?
- To compliment your irresistible sausage cinnamon rolls, provide easy-to-make side dishes that have a good source of protein, like eggs and bacon.
- Breakfast Casserole with Eggs and Sausage is always a great addition to any holiday celebration.
- For added color and texture, options such as sliced fruit would work perfectly too.
- If you're looking for something a little heartier, consider buttermilk pancakes or waffles; top it off with some maple syrup or honey to take your Christmas breakfast to the next level.
- When storing leftover cinnamon rolls, make sure to fully cool them down first.
- Place them into an air tight storage container.
- Place the wrapped buns into the fridge to store for up to two days.
- For longer storage, freeze them immediately after wrapping and thaw overnight before eating. If you're feeling creative, try heating the leftovers in a 350F oven for 5-10 minutes for an amazing second-day treat!
💭Top Recipe Tip
- Drizzle the cream cheese frosting that comes in the package of cinnamon rolls on top right before serving or you can serve it on the side for dipping!
The best way to cook them is in a pan on the stovetop. To start, place the sausage links in an unheated skillet and turn the heat up to medium-low. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping them occasionally so that both sides can get lightly browned.
🌟Try these recipes next...
Parchment Baking Sheets: Ensure your cookies are precisely spaced and bake evenly without sticking or breaking. Pre-cut to 12” x 16” sheets, they make your prep, baking and clean-up a breeze. Use them to roll-out dough, line baking sheets, decorate cookies and even wrap your finished creations for a beautiful gift.
- 1 (12 ounce) package breakfast sausage links (14-16 sausages)
- 1 can cinnamon roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Separate all the cinnamon rolls and unroll each roll.
- Cut the strips in half. Carefully stretch each piece of dough and wrap each half around one sausage.
- Place the wrapped sausages on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 13 minutes, until the cinnamon roll dough is golden brown.
- Brush the top of each roll with icing before serving.
Serve the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls drizzled on top or on the side for dipping!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 125mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.