One of the most easiest and delicious recipes you’ll make for your family. This cinnamon roll breakfast casserole is perfect for the weekend or even holiday breakfasts!
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
Do you like to prepare a special breakfast for the weekend? If you answered, yes, then I have an easy cinnamon roll breakfast casserole recipe for you to try this weekend. It’s so good you might even want to make it for a special holiday or birthday celebration!
This breakfast casserole recipe goes together quick and your family will love it. This recipe couldn’t be more easier. It starts off with using pre-made cinnamon rolls from the can. Yes, the can. I told you the recipe was easy!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Glass Baking Dish – I love using my glass baking dish when making this recipe. Sometimes using a metal pan can overcook the casserole.
- Silicone Measuring Cup with Spout – this makes heating up the icing and then pour the icing so easy!
- Whisk – make sure you break up the eggs completely and incorporate them with the milk.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces and then place in a baking dish that’s been sprayed with non-stick baking spray.
- Combine the milk, eggs, maple syrup in a mixing bowl using a whisk being careful to break up the eggs.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the cut up cinnamon roll biscuits.
How to Bake Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and have puffed up nicely.
- Allow the casserole to cool slightly.
How to Add the Icing
I like to use my silicon measuring cups to heat the icing up and then pour it on the casserole.
- In a microwave safe bowl, warm up the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls in 10 second intervals being careful not to melt the icing too much.
- Pour the warmed icing on top of the cinnamon roll breakfast casserole.
- Serve immediately.
Tips for Making the Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
You can definitely prepare this ahead and even bake this casserole before your company arrives or your family wakes up.
- Prepare as directed only do not add the icing until you’re ready to serve.
- Right before serving, place the casserole in the microwave and warm it up for about one to two minutes.
- Then heat the icing and drizzle on top.
Other Easy Breakfast Recipes to Try:
- Banana Nut Bread Recipe
- French Toast Casserole
- Scrambled Egg Muffins
- Cinnamon Rolls made with Frozen Bread Dough
- 2 tubes 8 count each, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Open the cans of cinnamon rolls and cut each roll into 4 pieces. Lay the rolls in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cinnamon and syrup. Pour over the cinnamon rolls making sure everything is covered.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the rolls are puffed up and slightly browned.
In a microwave safe bowl, heat the icing that came with the cinnamon rolls in the microwave for a few seconds. Drizzle over the casserole.
Serve warm and enjoy!