All you need are a few simple ingredients to make these Reindeer Cakes on a stick. Little Debbie's Swiss Rolls are the base for these reindeer desserts that are sure to please the kids this holiday season.
Let me show how easy these are to put together. And if you really want to have fun, why not get the kids involved in helping you?
These Reindeer Cakes are so adorable and easy to put together. Seriously, in just a few minutes you can have quite a few of these ready.
Wrap these up in cellophane bags to give as treats for school parties or church parties. How about making a few for the family while watching Christmas movies together?
You don't have to make them on a stick either. If you want, you make them like a cake pop and use a colorful straw. Or serve them just as cakes. However you choose, everyone will love them!
Table of Contents
No Bake Desserts
When it comes to no-bake desserts, you really need to check out a few of my other reindeer and Christmas treats to require no baking:
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Swiss Rolls - if you can't find the Little Debbie brand, you can use Drake's Yodels or even Ho-Ho's.
- Chocolate Frosting
- Small Candy Eyes
- Red Candies - for the nose. I used red M&M's. But you could use Red Hots or red Skittle candies.
- Pretzels - for the antlers
- Craft Sticks
- Open the Swiss Cake Rolls and discard the wrappers. Insert a craft stick into the base of each cake.
- Carefully break the pretzel twists in half and insert into the side of the cakes for the reindeer antlers.
- Add a small amount of chocolate frosting to the back of two eyes and place on the roll.
- Finally add a small amount of chocolate frosting to the back of the red candy and place on the cake for the reindeer, or Rudolph's, nose.
You can see that for this one I off-set the eyes to make the reindeer even cuter!
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
In the original package, Little Debbie Swiss Rolls can last for about 4 weeks. However, once opened and out of their package, they should be eaten with 2 to 3 days.
You can freeze Little Debbie's pre-packaged snack cakes for up to 3 months.
- Use a different cake - you can make these with different cakes. Try Ho-Ho's or Ring Dings for a round reindeer face. Even a Twinkie would work!
- Check out my Reindeer Treats that use Oreo Cookies on a stick!
- Store the Reindeer Cakes in an airtight container for up to 7 days. However, the pretzels will get soft after storing for a few days.
- If you do need to store these for a few days, it's best to remove the pretzels and add new ones when you're ready to eat.
Top Recipe Tip
Buy a few extra boxes of the Swiss Cake Rolls. Your family is going to love these Reindeer Cakes so much that you're going to want to make more!
- 10 - count package of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls
- ⅓ cup chocolate frosting
- 40 small candy eyes
- 20 small red M&M's
- 10 large pretzel twists
- Open the Swiss Cake Rolls and discard the plastic wrappers.
- Insert a craft stick into the base of each Swiss Cake Roll.
- Carefully break the pretzel twists in half and insert into the side of the Swiss Cake Rolls for the reindeer antlers.
- Add a small amount of chocolate frosting to the back of two candy eyes and place on the Swiss Cake Roll.
- Add a small amount of chocolate frosting to the back of one red M&M and place for the reindeer's nose.
- Repeat these steps with all the Swiss Cake Rolls.
You will need 20 wooden craft sticks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 232mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 2gSugar: 39gProtein: 4g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.