Air Fryer S’mores – forget the campfire and enjoy this childhood favorite any time of year using the most popular kitchen tool these days, the air fryer. This recipe is very similar to the S’more Cookie Cups that also don’t require an open fire and are baked in the oven. Let me show you how easy this recipe is to make.
These scrumptious air fryer s’mores are a must for any s’mores fan out there.
Can you really celebrate summer without enjoying the deliciousness of graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate roasted over an outdoor fire? However, for some people, building a campfire is not possible.
But did you know you can make the most perfect s’mores in your air fryer! With the traditional ingredients and a few moments of your time, you’ll be biting into a flavorful s’more with your family. You might even find yourselves singing campfire songs in the kitchen together!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
- For this recipe a larger air fryer was used.
- You can also use a smaller basket-type air fryer. It will just take you a little longer as you won’t be to fit as many s’mores in the container.
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- Graham crackers (1 whole graham cracker for each smore, broken or cut in half to create two squares)
- Milk chocolate candy bar
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees. Then begin place the graham cracker squares on the air fryer basket with a marshmallow on top each cracker.
Place the basket into the air fryer and watch carefully as the marshmallow puffs slightly and browns to a golden color. Depending on the wattage of the air fryer, this can as little as 30 seconds or up to 2 minutes.
You don’t want the marshmallow to melt completely or you’ll have a mess on your hands, so watch closely.
Remove the basket from the air fryer and immediately place a chocolate square on top of the marshmallow and press down with another graham cracker square.
Allow the s’more to rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute as the chocolate melts. You may need to press the top graham cracker down a little to help encourage everything to melt together.
Air Fryer S’mores Serving Tips
- It’s important to remember that all air fryers cook differently. They work by circulating hot air around the food inside.
- Depending on the wattage of the air fryer, a marshmallow can roast in as little as 30 seconds or up to 2 minutes. Other standard air fryers might take two to five minutes.
- I suggest making one s’more first to get a better idea on how powerful your air fryer is. Check the first “sample” s’more after a minute of cooking. You’ll know the marshmallows are done when the tops are slightly browned but the marshmallow is still in its original shape.
- Air fryer s’mores are best served as soon as they have been cooked and cooled slightly.
Try these other S’more flavors:
While nothing tastes as good as the classic combination of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows, you might like to try these other flavor combinations:
- Cinnamon or chocolate graham crackers
- Different flavored marshmallows.
- Candy bars – try adding a peanut butter cup in place of the chocolate candy bar.
- Nutella spread – how about spreading a teaspoon of hazelnut spread on the graham cracker before adding the marshmallow?
Tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments and don’t forget to rate it!
Ready for more Air Fryer Recipes?
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken – wrapped in bacon!
- Weekly Meal Plan – Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Wontons – these come out incredibly crispy and bake up really quick.
- Chocolate Cake made in the Air Fryer – this recipe sounds and looks delicious!
- 4 whole graham crackers (broken or cut in half to create two squares)
- 2 milk chocolate candy bar
- 4 marshmallows
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Then begin place the graham cracker squares on the air fryer basket with a marshmallow on top each cracker.
- Place the basket into the air fryer and watch carefully as the marshmallow puffs slightly and browns to a golden color. Depending on the wattage of the air fryer, this can as little as 30 seconds or up to 2 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer and immediately place a chocolate square on top of the marshmallow and press down with another graham cracker square.
- Allow the s’more to rest for 30 seconds to 1 minute as the chocolate melts.
- Cooking time varies depending on the air fryer model you are using.
- A toaster oven type air fryer can roast a marshmallow in as little as 30 seconds while a standard air fryer might take up to five minutes.
- I recommend trying one s'more first and check it regularly to get a better idea of how long a group of s'mores will take to cook.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 4g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
5 Secrets for Baking Delicious Desserts that Start with a Cake Mix!
Discover my secrets for making a delicious dessert that starts with an ordinary cake mix.