Air Fryer Appetizers let you enjoy the taste of fried appetizers without the guilt of deep-fried food. You're not only going to love the taste of these Air Fryer Recipes, you're also going to love how easy cleanup is when you bake crispy food without the mess of oil.
Let's take a look at these yummy recipes all made without oil.
Cooking with the air fryer is great for so many recipes. However, it's really best when you want crispy food without the mess of deep frying.
Cooking with an air fryer allows the food to cook fast and crisp up faster than if you baked the food in the oven. Appetizers are healthier because they're not full of grease after being cooked in oil.
Air Fryers, simply put, are compact convection ovens. They circulate hot air around a basket that holds your food. They're an easy-to-use counter top appliance that produces crispy food quickly with less fat than a deep fryer.
If you're looking for tips on using the air fryer, check out my post on Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners.
Best Air Fryer Snacks
Air Fryer Appetizers are healthier than the appetizers you usually get when you're out in a restaurant. And besides, who wants to clean up a deep fryer with all that oil at the end of the day?
- Twice Baked Potatoes – creamy potatoes stuffed with bacon, cheese and sour cream. They taste just like my original Twice Baked Potatoes recipe only these are ready in under an hour using an air fryer.
- Air Fryer Crescent Rolls - serve as an appetizer, snack or side dish for dinner tonight!
- Pizza Monkey Bread – the perfect appetizer made with refrigerator biscuits stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and garlic butter. Baked in a cute bundt pan in the air fryer.
- Air Fryer Wontons - crispy wontons filled with veggies or cream cheese are the perfect bite-sized appetizer for your next party.
- Mini Ravioli - Mini cheese ravioli air fried and served with your favorite marinara sauce is ready in 15 minutes! These bite-sized air fryer appetizers are coated in seasoned breadcrumbs and then sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
- Air Fryer Pickles - Pickle slices coated with egg and flour then air-fried until crispy...yum!
- Air Fryer Cream Cheese Wontons
- Air Fryer Thanksgiving Appetizers - leave the oven to the turkey and use your air fryer to make a few of these tasty appetizers!
Air Fryer Kitchen Appliance
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions
You'll have to allow for extra time when cooking frozen appetizers in the Air Fryer. Always use a meat thermometer to make sure meats are cooked to the proper internal temperature.
Yes! You may need to line the basket or tray depending on the type of basket or air fryer you have to keep the kernels from dropping to the bottom. Spray the kernels also with non-stick cooking spray.
Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Accessories Cooking Times CheatUltrean Air Fryer Accessories, Set ofAirware Reusable Air Fryer Liners –Dehydrator Rack Stainless Steel Stand AccessoriesPhilips Kitchen Appliances Grill Master Accessory