Do the words "What's for dinner?" send you into a state of decision paralysis? Fear not. With this week's Cheap Weekly Meal Plan, not only you'll be able to breeze through your week with a variety of quick, delicious, and cost-effective recipes.
From Sloppy Joes to Honey Garlic Chicken, these recipes are perfect for feeding your family on a tight budget.
Make sure you check out the archive of Weekly Meal Plans for additional inspiration in preparing meals for your family without spending a lot of money at the grocery store!
Weekly meal planning is a great way to save money on groceries. By planning out your meals in advance, you can make sure that you are only buying the ingredients that you need.
But before we dive into the recipes, let's talk strategy. Meal planning is the key to effortlessly navigating a week filled with home-cooked meals. Plus, being smart about your grocery shopping can keep your wallet happy. Here's how to do it:
When it comes to feeding your family on a budget, it's also important to be creative with your recipes. Repurposing leftovers into new meals is a great way to stretch your budget. And, of course, taking advantage of sales and coupons can help you save even more money.
Some of these recipes featured will be included in my own personal meal plan this week.
Looking for more Weekly Meal Plans? Easy Dinner Recipes, Frugal Dinner Ideas and Recipes, Crock Pot Recipes or Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes. All are filled with great ideas to help you get dinner on the table for your family.
Table of Contents
What's for Dinner Weekly Meal Planner
Weekly meal planning can seem like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be! A printable meal planner can be a great tool to help you get dinner on the table quickly and easily.
Simply choose a few recipes that you and your family will enjoy, and then print out a weekly meal planner template. Fill in the template with the recipes you've selected, and then use it to create a shopping list.
Once you have all of the ingredients on hand, simply follow the instructions on the weekly meal planner to get dinner on the table! Weekly meal planning is a great way to save time and money, so give it a try today!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Weekly Meal Plans on a Budget
One of the best ways to save money on food is to plan your meals in advance. By taking a few hours each week to map out what you'll be eating, you can avoid impulse buys and wasting food. Not sure how to get started? Here are a few tips for weekly meal planning on a budget:
- Start with a grocery list. Before you do anything else, take inventory of what you already have in your pantry and fridge. Then, make a list of the ingredients you'll need for the recipes you want to make. This will help you avoid buying things you don't need.
- Stick to staples. When meal planning on a budget, it's important to stick to basics like rice, beans, and pasta. These inexpensive ingredients can be used in a variety of dishes, so you'll get more bang for your buck.
- Use coupons and discounts. Another great way to save money on food is to take advantage of coupons and discounts. By doing a little research, you can find ways to score deals on the items you need.
- Get creative with leftovers. One of the best ways to save money on food is to use up leftovers from previous meals
🙋Become a Member - 50% Off Meal Plans!
Are you tired of the daily struggle to figure out what to cook for dinner every night?
If this sounds like you, I can take you from struggling to striving with my NEW Meal Plan Membership!
This unique membership has been carefully curated to give you a new meal plan every week. Here’s what’s included:
- 7 mouthwatering dinner recipes
- 7 printable recipe cards
- 1 weekly dessert recipe with recipe card
- A complete shopping list
Just imagine…Waking up on a Monday morning knowing exactly what’s on the menu for the entire week! No more last-minute scrambles to find a recipe or resorting to takeout...again.
Sign up now and get access to the monthly plan at a discounted rate of $5.99 for the life that you are a member. That’s a 50% savings over the life of the plan!
Before You Begin!
If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.