Let me help you stay hydrated all day long with this recipe for Coconut Infused Water. Filled with peaches and pineapple chunks, this recipe is the perfect beverage to keep on hand when you need something refreshing to drink.
I think this might be my favorite Infused Water Recipe I've shared with you. Don't forget to grab the free printable below to help you create different flavor combinations of beverages.
I've never had coconut water until I created this recipe. Although my daughter-in-law, Katy, enjoys drinking it often.
Coconut Infused Water is slightly sweet with a little nutty flavor. Those are the exact words, Katy used when describing the taste to me a few days ago.
Table of Contents
Infused Water Recipes
💭What is Coconut Water?
According to Healthline, here are a few interesting facts regarding coconut water:
- Coconut water is not to be confused with coconut milk.
- The water is actually the juice that is in the center of a young, green coconut. It's what helps nourish the fruit to grow and ripen.
- As the coconut grows and ripens, some of the juice remains in liquid form while the rest forms into the solid white flesh that we've come to know and enjoy as coconut.
- A few of the many health benefits are that it may help with kidney stones, diabetes and be good for your heart.
- It's low in calories and carbohydrates.
Coconut water is delicious, nutritious and when combined with fruit makes for a very fun non-alcoholic drink.
The next time you're reaching for a sports drink, remember that coconut water is probably less expensive and better for you! Looking for infused water recipes with coconut? Try my collection of Coconut Water Drink Recipes!
Quick Tip: For this recipe I used a glass container. You could also use an infused water container.
🍽Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Coconut Water
- Pineapple Chunks
- Fresh Mint for garnish
Step 1| Add the Coconut Water
In a pitcher or infusion pitcher, add the coconut water.
Step 2| Add the Fruit
Next add the sliced peaches and pineapple chunks. Drain the pineapple chunks first before adding them to the coconut water. The added pineapple juice will over-power the flavor of the coconut water.
Step 3| Add Water
Finally add the plain iced water. Taste the mixture and see if it needs more water or more coconut water.
Step 4| Refrigerate and Chill
Place the pitcher in the refrigerate and allow the flavors to marry together for at least an hour before serving.
After the coconut infused water has had time to steep, add ice cubes to a glass and pour the water over the top. You could garnish with peach slices and a sprig of fresh mint. Drink and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to rate it!
💭What can you add to Sparkling Water?
Here are a few different ways you can make this coconut infused water recipe your own:
- Watermelon - is perfect for the summer! Make sure you try to use seedless watermelon though.
- Cantaloupe - is a great accompaniment to pineapple.
- Frozen Berries - Try adding frozen berries to the coconut water. You could even freeze blueberries, strawberries or blackberries in ice cube trays and add them to the pitcher.
- For a more fruity drink, try my Fruit Infused Coconut Water Recipe.
- Store the water in the refrigerator.
- But keep in mine, that when you add fruits to any infused water recipe, the water can begin to break down the fruit. Especially if you use a soft fruit like the pineapple chunks.
- You could freeze any leftovers in ice cube trays! Pop them out and store in a plastic bag to use the next time you prepare a fun drink to serve.
- You could always add alcohol to this drink, but keep in mind little ones if you're serving this at a party or large family gathering.
- The fruit may look tempting to them and they may not realize there is alcohol in the beverage.
FREQUENTLY ASKED RECIPE QUESTION
Vitamins B2, B3 and C found in coconut water which are all great for the skin in keeping it well-hydrated.
- 2 cups coconut water
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sliced fresh peaches
- 1 cup canned pineapple chunks; drained
- fresh mint for garnish
- In a pitcher or infusion pitcher, add the coconut water.
- Next add the sliced peaches and pineapple chunks.
- Finally add the plain iced water.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerate and allow the flavors to marry together for at least an hour before serving.
- After the coconut infused water has had time to steep, add ice cubes to a glass and pour the water over the top.
- You could garnish with peach slices and a sprig of fresh mint. Drink and enjoy!
Make sure you drain the pineapple chunks first before adding them to the coconut water. The added pineapple juice will over-power the flavor of the coconut water.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 38Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.