Tired of plain, boring water? Try this fun Fruit Infused Coconut Water made with strawberries, blueberries and frozen pineapple. This Infused Water Recipe will definitely help you drink the require eight glasses of water in a day. It's pretty, fruity and delicious!
How beautiful would this pitcher of Fruit Infused Coconut Water look in your refrigerator? It sure would make drinking water easier when it not only looks pretty, but tastes delicious too!
If you normally reach for a non-alcoholic drink, soda or juice to help quench your thirst, try creating and drinking a few of these water infused recipes:
- 12 Fruit Infused Sparkling Water Recipes
- Lemon Flavored Water
- Infused Strawberry Lemonade
- Orange Blueberry Infused Water
Table of Contents
Is Drinking Fruit Infused Water Good for You?
Drinking water is so refreshing on a hot summer day, it's also very important to keep our bodies properly hydrated all year round. However, for some people the taste of water is not appealing.
And that's where adding fruit and vegetables to water helps. Adding different combinations of fruit and vegetables enhances the flavor or plain water.
Infused water is not only delicious, it's very good for you! It's also very low in calories and there is no added sugar.
Looking for infused water recipes with coconut? Try my collection of Coconut Water Drink Recipes!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Coconut Water
- Frozen Pineapple - you can use fresh or even canned.
Step 1| Add the Coconut Water
In a pitcher or infusion pitcher, add the coconut water.
Step 2| Add the Fruit
Add the strawberries, blueberries and then the frozen pineapple chunks.
Step 3| Add Water
Finally add the plain iced water. Taste the mixture and see if it needs more water or more coconut water.
Step 4| Refrigerate and Chill
Place the pitcher in the refrigerate and allow the flavors to marry together for at least an hour before serving.
Step 4| Serving Tips
After the coconut water has had time to steep with the fruit, add ice cubes to a glass and pour the water over the top. You could garnish with fresh strawberry slices and a sprig of fresh mint. Drink and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to rate it!
Which fruit combination is not good?
- Bananas - because they are such a ripe fruit, they will break down in the water and change the flavor of the coconut water.
- Avocados - another fruit you do not want to add to an infused water.
There's no surprise here that coconut water goes great with tropical flavors, but it also goes great with these fruits:
See this Coconut Infused Water on my website that uses peaches and fresh mint.
- Store the water in the refrigerator.
- But keep in mind, that when you add fruits to any infused water recipe, the water can begin to break down the fruit. Especially if you use a soft fruit like the pineapple chunks.
Freeze any leftovers in ice cube trays! Pop them out and store in a plastic bag to use the next time you prepare a fun drink to serve.
FREQUENTLY ASKED RECIPE QUESTIONS
It's best to give the water and fruit at least 3 hours to fully infuse. The coconut water will taste so much better when given more time to infuse with the fruit.
- 2 cups coconut water .
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a pitcher or infusion pitcher, add the coconut water.
- Add the strawberries, blueberries and then the frozen pineapple chunks.
- Finally add the plain iced water. Taste the mixture and see if it needs more water or more coconut water.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerate and allow the flavors to marry together for at least an hour before serving.
- After the coconut water has had time to steep with the fruit, add ice cubes to a glass and pour the water over the top.
- Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and a sprig of fresh mint.
- You can use canned or frozen pineapple chunks.
- Try Walmart for the frozen pineapple chunks. They're so good!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.