Have you been wanting to serve a fun beverage for your kids this holiday but just can't think of anything different and exciting? Look no further than this delicious Easter Punch for Kids!
Made with strawberry lemonade, ice cream and a lemon soda, this beverage is one your kids will love! Especially when you decorate the glasses with everyone's favorite marshmallow bunny Peeps!
Check out all the other Easter Brunch Ideas to help make your holiday celebration special!
Last year for our Easter Celebration here on the blog, I created a non-alcoholic Easter Brunch Punch recipe. For this year's celebration, I decided to make a beverage that would geared more towards kids.
This recipe is definitely fun and colorful with the marshmallow bunny peeps and pink color.
However, I think "big kids" are going to enjoy it as well! I mean who wouldn't love a marshmallow bunny-inspired drink to go along with a piece of Easter Breakfast Casserole?
Table of Contents
Looking for more Brunch and Breakfast Ideas? Try my Breakfast Casserole with Hashbrowns, Crescent Roll Breakfast Recipes or my delicious Breakfast Parfaits that would be great for a holiday brunch celebration.
💭What drinks to serve at a kids party?
When you're preparing beverages to serve for parties or holiday celebrations, you usually think juice boxes, water or even soda. But how about making things fun for kids?
You could make a punch with scoops of colorful sherbet. Or maybe milkshakes, which could also be considered part of the dessert.
Don't forget flavored seltzers and healthy mocktails are a great way to complete your kids party's drink menu too! d
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Add the ice cream to the glasses followed by the strawberry lemonade.
- Then pour the soda slowly into the glass.
- Garnish the beverages with mini marshmallows and marshmallow bunny peeps.
- Don't forget the fun straws!
📌Quick Tip: Pour the soda slowly over the ice cream. That way the ice cream won't foam up and overflow the glass.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
- Use a different flavored ice cream. How about vanilla with the lemonade?
- Or maybe you would enjoy a traditional lemonade drink mixed with the soda and ice cream!
- To go along with the Easter Punch for Kids, why not try this tasty Easter Bark Candy Recipe with bunny peeps as well!
- Try my Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream Floats or my Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Soda recipes.
💭Top Recipe Tip
- Make sure you add the soda slowly to the glass so the ice cream doesn't foam up too much.
Yes! They now come in designs for most holidays, such as Christmas Gingerbread men, Halloween pumpkins, and even chocolate-dipped Valentine's Hearts. They are available all year round.
🌟Try these recipes next...
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- ½ cup strawberry lemonade
- ½ cup lemon lime soda
- 1 Bunny Marshmallow Peep; for garnish
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows; for garnish
- Add two scoops of ice cream to a glass.
- Top the ice cream with the strawberry lemonade.
- Slowly add the lemon lime soda.
- Garnish the drinks with the bunny peeps, mini marshmallows and fun straws.
This recipe will make one beverage.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 424Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 80gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 5g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.