Easy Mexican Recipes for Dinner are featured as part of our Weekly Meal Plan. There are printable menus, grocery lists, pantry lists and other ideas to help you get dinner on the table every night for your family.
This week's menu plan is featuring Easy Mexican Recipes for Dinner. Mexican food is always great to have on your meal plan if you have picky kids.
Both our kids were not very adventurous when it came to eating but I knew if we had tacos on the menu, they would eat dinner. And if I made a lot of taco meat, they would eat tacos for a few nights every week. We do what we have to as moms, right?
Mexican Recipes for Dinner
Here are a few of my family's favorite recipes to make for Cinco de Mayo menu ideas:
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas - you can use leftover chicken or purchase a rotisserie chicken to use for this recipe. Or you could also use my easy crock pot recipe for Shredded Chicken.
- Crock Pot Salsa Chicken - two ingredients is all you need to make this really easy recipe.
- Homemade Salsa - this is the recipe that made me stop buying salsa and only making my own. It is that good!
- Guacamole - I didn't know what good guacamole was until I made this recipe. Set a bowl of tortilla chips in front of me and I'm in heaven with this recipe!
Easy Mexican Recipes - Weekly Menu Plan
Included in this week's meal plan are Tostados and Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken Salad. There's also a fun layered taco dip that would be great with a huge salad and plenty of chips!
You might even want to have the kids help you put together the Easy Taco Pockets. Another recipe I know the kids are going to LOVE are these Mexican Hot Dogs!
Weekly Meal Plan Printables Available
This post contains affiliate links, your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
Helpful Tools for Meal Planning
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
In case you're looking for more dinner ideas, check out the past Weekly Meal Plans available on the site for you:
- Easy Dinner Recipes
- Frugal Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
- Tips on Meal Planning made Easy