This week we are focusing on how to meal plan for 2 adults with our Weekly Meal Plan #26. These recipes are easy to prepare and will be just enough food to feed two people. Included in this meal plan is a printable menu and grocery shopping list for you to customize. I hope you'll use these recipes to inspire your meal planning this week.
Quite a few of my readers, YOU, have emailed me after receiving our weekly meal plan newsletter, that you want MORE meal plans geared towards cooking for two adults.
Well, you speak, I listen. This week's meal plan has seven more recipes to help you meal plan for 2 adults. And if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, please use the box below and join the fun!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan for 2 adults. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
- Monday - Chili Beef and Noodles from Krumpli
- Tuesday - Copycat Chipotle Chicken Bowl from Are Invented Mom
- Wednesday - Honey Garlic Chicken from All Nutritious
- Thursday - Chicken Cutlet with Spaghetti
- Friday - Budget Friendly Tuna Salad
- Saturday - Homemade Beer Dough Pizza
- Sunday - Pesto and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken from From a Chef's Kitchen
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.