Let me help you get dinner on the table this week with these Easy Casserole Recipes. Having a meal ready for you at the end of a long busy day is key to making sure your family eats healthy. This is where our weekly meal plans, and Freezer Meal Planning Tips come in handy here on the site to help you get dinner on the table every night.
I love how easy it is to get dinner on the table when we have it planned out ahead of time. No more standing in front of the freezer or refrigerator wondering what to cook for dinner!
Even on your best day, getting dinner on the table can be a struggle. Let’s face it, we’re all busy.
Meal Planning Saves Money
Take the time to sit down and plan out what your family is going to eat. By having all your meals planned out ahead of time, there is less running to the grocery store to pick up ingredients you don’t have on hand to prepare a certain recipe.
If you’re anything like me, you know you always pick up a few more things than just the ONE item you ran into the grocery store for, right? That's where our Weekly Meal Plans help all of us!
Meal Planning Categories Examples
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
Meal Plan #3 - Easy Casserole Recipes
- Monday - Meatless - Mom's Crock Broccoli Casserole from Easy Budget Recipes.
- Tuesday - Mexican - Enchilada Casserole from Eat Beautiful.
- Wednesday - Chicken - Spicy King Ranch Chicken Casserole from Bless Her Heart Ya'll.
- Thursday - Pasta/Italian Night - Sausage and Peppers served over Pasta.
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup - Crock Pot Chili with BLT's using tomatoes from the garden.
- Saturday - Pizza - you may think it's hard to enjoy pizza as a casserole, but check out my recipe for Bubble Pizza Casserole.
- Sunday - Comfort Food - Chicken Pasta Bake - serve with fresh homemade garlic bread.
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Great Meal Ideas to Help you Plan Meals at Home
Weekly Meal Plan Printables
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.