Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups - An easy recipe that's filled with chocolate pudding, crushed Oreo Cookies, colorful icing and fun bunny marshmallows. Grab the kids and let's make another family favorite easy no-bake Easter desserts today!
No need to worry about what to serve for dessert for any school Easter parties your children might have this year because I have you covered with a really fun, cute treat.
More importantly, these cute Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups are the perfect no-bake cheesecake pudding recipe that even the kids can help you put together.
These could easily be made the night before Easter. Prep the pudding, crushed cookies the night before. Add the marshmallow bunny peeps and frosting right before serving.
Think how cute these pudding cups will look on the buffet table with all the other yummy desserts this Easter? You can also make the Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Bunny Peeps or Rice Krispie Nests to go alone with this recipe. These are all no-bake desserts!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix; 4 cup serving size
- 18 Oreo cookies; crushed
- Cream cheese
- Softened butter
- Powdered sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- Peeps Marshmallows
Step 1: Prepare the Chocolate Pudding Mix
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and cold milk for 2 minutes, set aside for it to thicken while you prepare the cookie crumbs.
Step 2: How to Crush Oreo Cookies
Add the Oreo Cookies to a plastic bag and crush them...slightly. You can use a rolling pin or a meat tenderizer to crush. Just be careful you don't crush them too much as you don't want crumbs for this recipe.
Step 3: Add the Pudding to the Cups
Spoon the thickened pudding into the bottom of 5 plastic cups. Then add the cookie pieces on top of each pudding cup.
Step 4: Prepare the Cream Cheese Frosting
Prepare the frosting or "grass" by mixing together the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla using an electric mixer. Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
Next add a few drops of green food coloring. Start out with one or two drops and then add more if you want to deepen the green color. I kept the green a little lighter to go with the pastel colors of the Peeps bunnies.
Step 5: How to Make the Grass
You don't have to get fancy with adding the frosting, "grass," you can just scoop a little on top of the pudding and cookies. Or you can use a Wilton Decorating tool and pipe the frosting on top.
Another idea is to use disposable decorating bags Those work great too! Make sure you check out my Shopping List below for the tools and items used in this recipe.
Step 6: Add the Marshmallow Bunny Peeps to the Pudding Cups
Top each pudding cup with a marshmallow bunny peep and you have a really cute dessert to serve on Easter Sunday for the kids. But more importantly, I really think the "big kids" are going to enjoy these as well!
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!
Looking for More Delicious Easter Recipes?
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- Easter Egg Fruit Pizza
- Shortcut Italian Easter Bread Rings
- Mini Easter Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix; 4 serving size box
- 2 cups cold milk
- 18 Oreo cookies; crumbled
- 4 oz. cream cheese; softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Green Food Coloring; just a few drops to achieve a green grass color.
- 5 Peeps Bunny Marshmallows
How to Prepare the Pudding and Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and cold milk for 2 minutes, set aside to allow it to thicken while you prepare the green frosting.
- In another large bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, and vanilla.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Then add a few drops of the green food coloring and mix once more, then set aside.
How to Prepare the Cookie Crumbs
- Add your Oreo cookies to a gallon plastic bag and crush them.
How to Put the Dessert Together
- Divide the pudding evenly between 5 plastic cups.
- Add a layer of the crushed Oreo cookies on top of the pudding.
- Next, using a disposable decorating bag, pipe the green icing "grass" for each cup.
- Top with a Peeps Marshmallow Bunny and enjoy!
- If you are not planning on serving this right away, prepare the pudding in the cups with the cream cheese frosting.
- Cover and refrigerator until you're ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the marshmallow bunny Peeps to the top of each pudding cup.
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2018 with new photos and a new printable recipe card that includes nutritional information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!