The flavors of pumpkin and cheesecake combine with this easy no bake recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Jar. Another one of our easy pumpkin dessert recipes that's served in cute mason jars. Let me show you how to make this easy no bake fall dessert.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits are the best of both worlds for me because I love pumpkin and I love cheesecake.
This is an easy dessert recipe, as most of mine are, because really who has a lot of time to cook and bake these days? Easy desserts make a great addition to any dessert table over the holiday season.
This recipe is very similar to my Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding, which is more like a mousse recipe.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
No bake desserts are easy to prepare the day before company is coming. Serving them in cute mason jars is even great for large parties or gatherings, which is what I did for our daughter's bridal shower.
No Bake Pudding Desserts are ideal for every day snacking too. They're easy to store in the refrigerator and the kids can easily grab a treat after school.
Easy Fall Desserts
Here are a few other pumpkin flavored desserts perfect for Fall:
- Pumpkin Pie Treats
- Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes - video too!
- Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread
- One of my favorite recipes for Fall is this Pumpkin Dump Cake!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
- 4 ounce and the 8 ounce sized mason jars - I used both for this recipe
- Batter bowl - this is one my favorite bowls to use
- Cookie Scoops - it really does help to get the pudding and everything layered neatly inside the mason jars.
- Wide mouth funnel - I use this tool whenever I'm adding ingredients to a mason jar.
- Tart tamper
Main Ingredients Needed
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- Graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- Melted butter
For the Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Softened cream cheese
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- 1 can pumpkin puree; not pumpkin pie mix
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped topping or Homemade Whipped Cream
- Chopped pecans, optional
Baking Tip: When baking with cream cheese, it's always best to have it at room temperature. That way the cream cheese will blend easier and everything will be smooth and creamy!
Step 1: Make the Pudding
In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, white sugar and brown sugar. Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well blended. Set aside while you prepare the graham cracker crust.
Step 2: Make the Graham Cracker Crust
Prepare the graham cracker crust by combining together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar together in a small bowl.
Step 3: Add the Pudding to Mason Jar
Add a layer of the graham cracker crust to the bottom of the mason jars. Try to save about ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs to use as an optional topping.
Next, add the pumpkin cheesecake layer.Followed by the whipped topping or homemade whipped cream. Continue layering until you get to the top of the mason jar.
Step 4: Add the Whipped Topping
Now you need to add the chopped pecans on top that will give just the right amount of crunch to the recipe. You can also add a sprinkling of extra graham cracker crumbs over the top.
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions
You can definitely prepare this recipe at least 4 to 6 hours before serving. Prepare the recipe as directed only do not add the final layer of whipped cream. That way you can easily cover the mason jars using the lids that come with them. Add the final layer of whipped cream and chopped pecans right before serving.
Yes! Feel free to substitute crushed gingersnap cookies or even crushed chocolate sandwich cookies for the first layer in this recipe. You need about 1 and ½ cups of crushed cookies.
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
For the Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- 8 ounces cream cheese; softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree; not pumpkin pie mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container whipped topping
- ¼ cup chopped pecans; optional
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Press 2 tablespoons of the mixture into mason jars; reserving any extra crumbs to use as a topping.
- Refrigerate until the cream cheese filling is ready.
For the Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, white sugar and brown sugar.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well blended.
- Add a layer of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture to the mason jars, followed by a layer of whipped topping.
- Continue adding the layers until the jars are full ending with a layer of whipped topping, chopped pecans and any extra graham cracker crumbs if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This recipe should make 8 to 12 parfaits depending on the size of mason jars you use.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 203mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 4gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.