The holidays are the perfect time to enjoy easy pumpkin desserts. But best of all, these easy desserts are the perfect ending to any Fall-inspired dinner you are hosting; not to mention Thanksgiving.
Grab a can of pumpkin puree and let's bake something delicious today!
When most people think of easy pumpkin desserts, they think of pumpkin pie, cakes, cookies and even pumpkin bread. I'm sure you're going to find a recipe to please all your family and friends!
And don't forget, if you're looking to plan out a whole meal, you'll need a few easy recipes for Thanksgiving to serve before dessert.
Table of Contents
What is the Difference Between Canned Pumpkin and Pie Filling?
Pumpkin puree is just as the can says, it's cooked, pureed pumpkin. Nothing has been added to it. On the other hand pumpkin pie filling is flavored with spices such as cinnamon, clove, allspice and ginger.
There's also sugar added to pumpkin pie mix. It's an easy way to make pumpkin recipes with all the spices and sugar added.
Mini Pumpkin Desserts
- Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
- Pumpkin Spice Pecan Pie Cookie Cups
- Flower Shaped Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Treats
- Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
Individual Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Jar
- Individual Pumpkin Desserts - Collection
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pudding
- Here's a recipe that taste just like pumpkin pie - Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls.
Desserts from Scratch
Unique Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Pumpkin Mousse with Maple Whipped Cream
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pudding Mix
- Fancy Pumpkin Desserts
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Desserts with Cake Mix
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Glazed Donuts with Crumb Topping
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Muffins with Crumb Topping
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bread with maple syrup powdered sugar glaze.
- Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Canned Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- No Bake Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Desserts for Two
- Fancy Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Shaped Desserts
- Easy Pumpkin Desserts with Few Ingredients
- Pumpkin Desserts with Cream Cheese
- Recipes with Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkim Desserts
- Homemade Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Hungry Jack Pancake Mix
- Pumpkin Waffles Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Donuts
- Pumpkin Filled Crescent Rolls
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Frequently Asked Recipe Question
The most popular dessert made from pumpkins is pumpkin pie. Coming in at a close #2 would be pumpkin bread.