The holidays are the perfect time to enjoy easy pumpkin desserts. But best of all, these easy desserts are the perfect ending to any Fall-inspired dinner you are hosting; not to mention Thanksgiving. Grab a can of pumpkin and let's bake something delicious today!
When most people think of easy pumpkin desserts, they think of pumpkin pie, cakes, cookies and even pumpkin bread. I'm sure you're going to find a recipe to please all your family and friends!
What is the Difference Between Canned Pumpkin and Pie Filling?
Pumpkin puree is just as the can says, it's cooked, pureed pumpkin. Nothing has been added to it. On the other hand pumpkin pie filling is flavored with spices such as cinnamon, clove, allspice and ginger.
There's also sugar added to pumpkin pie mix. It's an easy way to make pumpkin recipes with all the spices and sugar added.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Mini Pumpkin Desserts
- Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
- Pumpkin Spice Pecan Pie Cookie Cups
- Flower Shaped Mini Pumpkin Piesd
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Treats
Individual Pumpkin Desserts
Desserts from Scratch
Unique Pumpkin Desserts
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipe
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Pumpkin Mousse with Maple Whipped Cream
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Pudding Mix
- Fancy Pumpkin Desserts
Pumpkin Desserts with Cake Mix
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Glazed Donuts with Crumb Topping
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Muffins with Crumb Topping
Frequently Asked Recipe Questions
What is a popular dessert made from pumpkins?
The most popular dessert made from pumpkins is pumpkin pie. Coming in at a close #2 would be pumpkin bread.