Strawberry Bundt Cake starts out easy with a cake mix but then is made even more delicious by adding a delicious marshmallow cream filling. Let me show you how to make this incredibly easy and delicious cake full of strawberry flavor!
If you’ve been a follower or reader of mine for any amount of time, you know that this site is all about EASY recipes. Cake mixes are something I use a lot in my baking. I’ve learned over the years how to doctor a cake mix to make it taste NOT like a cake mix…if that makes sense!
How to Make Strawberry Bundt Cake
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
Ingredients for the Cake
- Strawberry Cake Mix, 15.25 ounce size
- Vegetable Oil
- Strawberry Jello , 3 ounce size box
Let’s Bake a Cake!
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and jello mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared Bundt Cake Pan that’s been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lately, I really like to use Baker’s Joy Baking Spray. However,Pam Cooking Spray recently came out with their version that I’ve used a few times. It works really well too!
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the cake over onto a cooling rack until completely cooled.
How to Make the Marshmallow Cream Filling
Once the cake is cooled, prepare the marshmallow cream filling. It’s important to wait until the cake is cooled.
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a large bowl, cream the butter until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add in the fluff, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add in the heavy whipping cream and mix after each tbsp.
- Stop adding the heavy cream once the consistency is creamy enough to be piped.
How to Fill Plastic Decorating Bags
Here’s an easy tip I’ve shared before on how to fill the plastic decorating bags:
- Take a large plastic storage bag or a disposable decorating bag, and place it inside a large drinking glass or tall jar.
- Cuff the excess bag over the sides of the glass.
- Make sure the inside of the bag is smooth by pressing it to the sides of the drinking glass.
- Spoon the batter into the bag using a spatula being careful not to fill it all the way up or the batter will overflow once you start squeezing.
- Gently lift the bag out of the glass jar and squeeze it gently to work the batter down into the bottom of the bag.
- Twist the end of the bag and snip one corner with the kitchen scissors.
How to Fill the Strawberry Bundt Cake
Now comes the fun part! Let’s fill the cake with the yummy marshmallow cream filling! You are not going to believe how EASY this step is!
- Carefully turn the bundt cake over on it’s top.
- Using a teaspoon, small cookie scoop or melon baller, scoop out 8-10 holes in the bottom of the cake.
- Then using the end of a wooden spoon, push the holes a little deeper and create a nice space for the cream to fill.
- Scoop the filling into a piping bag and fill each of the holes up with the cream filling.
How to Display and Serve the Bundt Cake
To flip the cake back over, place your cake plate on top of the cake and carefully turn it back over.
Dust with some powdered sugar, cut and enjoy!
Strawberry Bundt Cake with Marshmallow Cream Filling is an easy recipe to make that makes an incredibly beautiful presentation!
More Delicious Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Homemade Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Buttermilk Pound Cake
Make sure you use a cooking spray that's specially formulated for baking. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For the Strawberry Cake
For the Cream Cheese Filling
Make sure you use a cooking spray that's specially formulated for baking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.