Celebrate Easter with easy last minute recipes that will have you be the hostess with the mostess this year! Here are 15 last-minute Easter Brunch Ideas to help you look like you've been planning this celebration for weeks!
Do you love the idea of having brunch with all your family and friends for the holidays but the though of planning and pulling off brunch is overwhelming? No need to worry!
Today I'm sharing with you a great list of recipes that are perfect to help you put together the BEST Easter brunch ever!
Now you don't want to include all 15 of these recipes, but maybe three or four would be a good idea. There's eleven savory recipes and four desserts which will help you put together the perfect Easter Brunch!
Tips for Hosting Brunch
- Set the table the night before or even earlier in the day if you can. I always do this when I'm going to have any guests over for a meal or holiday celebration.
- Use fresh flowers! This time of year you should be able to find plenty of spring flowers that you can easily place down the center of your table. Place a few of them around the buffet table as well.
- A basket of colored Easter eggs would be nice to use in your table decor.
- Decide on which platters and serving dishes you're planning on using and set them out the night before as well.
- Label the serving dishes so you know which platter you'll be using for each particular recipe.
- Put together a drink station where all the beverages will be located for your family and guests. Think about serving a few different beverages like this recipe for Strawberry Lemonade Punch. I always have a small bowl near the coffee server where my guests can dispose of sugar packets, coffee stirrers, etc.
- Remember the reason your family and friends are coming over...to spend time with you! Yes, you want to serve delicious food and have a beautiful table setting, but remember to relax and enjoy your guests. Try not to get so caught up in making everything perfect that you forget to have fun!
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!