It’s so easy and everyone loves it! You can add whatever you like to the salad. I sometimes like to take advantage of the “olive bar” at our local Shoprite grocery store…which is what I did last week when I made the salad. They have an amazing assortment of olives and marinated peppers. I also grabbed a small container of fresh mozzarella to throw into the salad as well. Yummy!
For the salad dressing, the original recipe calls for a bottle of Caesar Salad Dressing plus one cup of mayonnaise. I have also used a bottle of Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing and it comes out just as good. My favorite brand of bottled dressing is Ken’s.
- 1 box pasta; cooked and drained
- 1 small jar green olives; drained
- 1 small jar black pitted olives; drained
- 1 small jar pimentos; drained
- 1 small can of chick peas; drained
- 1 cucumber; diced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella; cubed
- small bunch of fresh herbs; chopped. I used basil and parsley
- Parmesan cheese.
- 1 jar of Kens Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 cup mayonaise