Easter Brunch Week is starting today. Join me this week as I help you get ready for Easter Sunday with these delicious recipes and inspiration to create an amazing Easter experience for your family.
I'm so excited that our Easter Brunch Week Celebration is finally happening! All this week we will be sharing amazing Easter Brunch Recipes, and our readers have a chance to win some amazing prizes from our generous sponsors. You're not going to want to miss a single day!
Delicious recipes along with Easter eggs, baskets and chocolate bunnies are a staple for Easter Sunday in most houses. Here is this week's menu that I'll be sharing with you this week...a new recipe every day:
- Day One - Homemade Fluffy Waffles with Pecan Praline Sauce
- Day Two - Shortcut Italian Easter Bread Rings
- Day Three - Pretty in Pink Fruit Pizza
- Day Four - Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe
- Day Five - Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Day Six - Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake with Walnuts
- Day Seven - Aunt Betty's Pound Cake Recipe with Mixed Berry Compote
Easter Brunch Week
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
This week, we're sharing loads of Easter recipes and celebrating the upcoming holiday with an amazing giveaway, sponsored by Eggland's Best, GROSCHE International, Hamilton Beach, Nordic Ware, Rhodes Bread, Silpat, Stonyfield and Wewalka.
Easter Brunch Week Recipe Creators
Our recipe creators for Easter Brunch Week have amazing websites! You'll want to visit them all throughout the week so see their fabulous Easter creations:
Juggling Act Mama, Cheese Curd in Paradise, Cooking with Carlee, Life Currents, Bowl Me Over, Everyday Eileen, Family Around the Table,
Hezzi D's Books and Cooks, Jonesin' for a Taste, Bloghetti, Walking on Sunshine Recipes, Who Needs a Cape?, An Affair from the Heart, Doodlecraft, The Mandatory Mooch, For the Love of Food, Frugal & Fit, The Foodie Affair, The Baking Fairy, and Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt.
Find Us on Pinterest
Be sure to follow the#EasterBrunchWeek Pinterest board for tons more recipe ideas!
More Delicious Easter Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups
- Mini Easter Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Peeps