Easy Meal Prep Recipes are featured as part of our Weekly Meal Plan. Together with printable menus available for you to customize for your family’s dinner, you can use these recipes to inspire your meal planning this week. Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
Life gets busy. Especially around the holidays. Kids are excited and that usually means more work for Moms as we try to calm them down to get their schoolwork or chores done.
Meal planning should be easy when the house is full of excitement. And that’s what this week is all about…easy meal prep recipes.
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday – Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday – Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday – Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday – Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday – Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday – Comfort Food Meal
- Monday – 20 Minute Bow Tie Alfredo Pasto from Mom’s Who Save
- Tuesday – Cornbread Chili Casserole from Dancing through the Rain
- Wednesday – Easy Biscuit Beef Bundles from Mission to Save
- Thursday – Easy Chicken Parmesan – Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Friday – Italian Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Saturday – Easy Pepperoni Calzones – made with frozen pizza dough!
- Sunday – Chicken Tatertot Casserole from Savory with Soul
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
If you’re looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you’re going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.