Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread starts out with frozen dinner rolls and my homemade garlic butter. It’s a new twist on monkey bread that your family is going to love!
Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
I made this recipe a few weeks ago because I realized I had a bag of frozen biscuits in my freezer for months and knew I had to use them quick! I decided to use the garlic butter recipe that I shared with you recently and make a delicious garlic Parmesan monkey bread using the frozen biscuits.
Who doesn’t love monkey bread? Monkey bread is easy and delicious. You can make monkey bread sweet or you can make it savory. And let’s face it, it’s always fun to pull apart the bread!
Homemade Garlic Butter
This bread uses the Homemade Garlic Butter that I recently started making and giving as gifts to family and friends. My family really does love this butter and I make sure I have some in the refrigerator all the time.
It’s great on steamed vegetables and even a baked potato! I recently made garlic knots and yes, I used this butter for that recipe too!
Tips for making Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread
- You can use any biscuits, but I like Parkerhouse Style Rolls. They’re available in the freezer section of your local grocery store.
- There are 24 rolls in the frozen package and I used all 24 to make this recipe.
- I’ve made this recipe using canned refrigerator rolls, but the taste is so much better if you use frozen dinner rolls.
- Grease the bundt pan, or cake pan, with non-stick cooking spray really well. You don’t want the bread sticking to the sides of the pan.
Step by Step Photo Instructions
Spread the rolls with the garlic butter then layer the rolls in the bundt pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Allow the rolls to rise and double in size before baking.
Serve with extra garlic butter on the side because you can never have enough of this amazing spread. The bread was amazing.
A new twist on monkey bread! Garlic Parmesan Monkey Bread starts out with frozen dinner rolls and homemade garlic butter!
- 1 package frozen, 25 ounce size Parkerhouse Style Rolls; thawed
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Combine the softened butter together with the garlic powder, dried parsley and onion powder in a mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan cheese and combine well.
Using a butter knife, spread the garlic Parmesan butter on each individual roll covering each roll well.
Coat a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Begin layering the buttered rolls in the bundt pan.
Set the pan aside to allow the dough pieces to rise and double in size before baking.
Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
Let the bread cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.
Pull the pieces apart and enjoy.
- I used the full package of Parkerhouse Style Rolls that are found in the freezer section of your grocery store.
- There are 24 rolls in the package.
This post contains affiliate links. Your cost is the same, but I earn a commission when you shop through them. For more information, click here.