Healthy Diet-Friendly Recipes are featured this week for our Weekly Meal Plan. I love how easy it is to get dinner on the table when we have it planned out ahead of time. There's no need to stand in front of the refrigerator looking for healthy diet recipes to help you stay on track when you follow a meal plan.
It seems we all want to focus on eating healthy and maybe shedding a few pounds after the holidays. I know I do! And diet recipes like the ones featured with this week's meal plan are going to help keep us all focused.
Even if you're not looking for diet meals, these recipes are still delicious and perfect for any family!
I would love to get back to following the FasterWay to Fat Loss to help me eat healthier and lose weight. By the way, I really enjoy following this plan and new way of eating.
Meal Planning Categories
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
- Monday - Toasted Zucchini Ravioli from The Kittchen
- Tuesday - Bell Pepper Chicken Fajita Salad from Low Carb Delish
- Wednesday - Keto Cuban Picadillo from Fit to Serve Group
- Thursday - Healthier Spaghetti Dinner from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Friday - Vegan Matzo Ball Soup from Strength and Sunshine
- Saturday - Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Sunday - Chicken Broccoli Casserole from Wonder Mom Wannabe
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the Healthy Diet-Friendly Recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Meal Planning Ideas
- Low Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Weekly Meal Plan - Keto Friendly Recipes with Keto Food List Printable
- Sugarless and Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy Dinner Recipes
- Frugal Dinner Ideas and Recipe
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.