Side Dishes for Chicken Cutlets - Serving chicken for dinner is a great way to whip up a quick and easy meal. But you can’t serve chicken by itself! Let me show you a few side dish recipes to prepare when serving a few of my favorite Chicken Cutlet Recipes.
And because chicken itself can sometimes be boring, you need to get creative with what to serve on the side. The good news is baked chicken cutlet recipes go with so many different flavors!
What to Serve with Chicken Cutlets
These simple side dishes for chicken cutlets will be the perfect accompaniment to your main dish.
Before you start checking out these recipes, this "side dish" is important in case you have kids and they love to dip chicken, try my Homemade Dipping Sauces. We love the ranch one!
- Add some Asian flavor to your chicken cutlet dinner tonight with the help of this easy green bean broccoli stir fry recipe from Veggie Inspired.
- The delicious lemon thyme vinaigrette on these easy roasted brussels sprouts from Snappy Gourmet would make the perfect side dish for any chicken dinner.
- Adding bacon to your side will instantly improve the flavor! This recipe for green beans with bacon and shallots from Urban Bliss Life is sure to be a hit for dinner.
- You only need five ingredients to prepare this quick and easy roasted asparagus recipe from Red Beans and Eric, which means it’s a great option for a fast dinner side.
- Spinach is a great choice when picking a side for chicken cutlets. And this easy recipe for sauteed spinach from Mashup Mom can be made in just 10 minutes.
- Adding carrots to your dinner tonight is a great idea! And with this recipe for Instant Pot glazed carrots from Mom’s Test Kitchen, you can make a delicious side in less than 10 minutes.
- Twice Baked Potatoes are full of cheese and bacon. AND this recipe can easily be frozen so you can plan ahead! My family loves these potatoes as a side dish to my Italian Style Breaded Chicken Cutlets Recipe.
- You can’t go wrong when you pair potatoes and chicken. These salt and vinegar smashed potatoes from Home Cooked Harvest are packed with flavor and easy to make
- If you’re searching for a no-fuss side dish recipe for dinner tonight, you’ll love these quick and easy baked potato wedges from Cincy Shopper. This would be the perfect accompaniment to my Chicken Cutlet Mayonnaise Recipe.
- Use your Instant Pot to speed up the cooking process, allowing you to make this homemade mashed potato recipe from Will Cook for Smiles in 30 minutes.
Pasta or Rice
- One of my family's favorite side dishes for chicken cutlets is my Panera Mac and Cheese CopyCat Recipe. I think it tastes even better than theirs. Is that okay to admit?
- With the help of Mediterranean spices, this recipe for golden rice pilaf from What a Girl Eats is a delicious take on a classic side.
- This southern style macaroni and cheese casserole from I Heart Recipes is a hearty side dish that would pair perfectly with chicken cutlets.
- Fresh Tomatoes and Pasta - an older recipe from the blog, but it's still so good!
Fancy Side Dishes
- Fresh Tomato Salad is perfect for when you're serving chicken cutlets in the summer and tomatoes are fresh from the garden. This is the same recipe I use for my 30 Minute Caprese Chicken Recipe.
- The combination of healthy grains and vegetables make this quinoa cabbage salad from Thrifty Frugal mom a filling addition to any meal.
- The combination of butternut squash with apples and kale mean this healthy side dish from Your Home Made Healthy is full of flavor.
- This simple one pan side dish uses a handful of ingredients, which means this recipe for mushroom marsala from Urban Bliss Life would make a great accompaniment to your chicken cutlets.
- With all the classic flavors of Mexican sweet corn, this healthy recipe for Mexican street corn salad from Muy Bueno is sure to spice up your chicken cutlet dinner.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Here are just a few things you might need to help prepare and to serve the side dishes that pair well with chicken cutlets:
Stainless-Steel Breading TraysThe Pioneer Woman Baking DishDigital Instant Read Meat Thermometer KitchenMeat Tenderizer, Heavy Duty Hammer MalletPre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Set 3-PieceSilicone Hot Handle Holder, 4 Pack2PCS Bamboo Palm Dish Scrub Brush,Salad BowlsWooden Salad BowlCeramic Mixing/Serving Bowls