This delicious Non-Alcoholic Fall Drink is the perfect blend of apple cider, brown sugar, apples and oranges! And it's made in the slow cooker so it's incredibly easy to put together.
It's a warm and inviting blend of cider, fruit and spices that will make you feel like autumn arrived early.
And the best part of this recipe is that it's a delicious mocktail the whole family can enjoy!
Check out all the other fresh non-alcoholic drink ideas for even more delicious recipes.
With its warm and inviting blend of fruit juices and spices, this cozy mocktail will have you feeling like autumn arrived early!
This is an adult and kid-friendly drink that everyone in the family can enjoy at your next gathering or special occasion. It's also incredibly easy to make in the slow cooker – meaning minimal effort with maximum flavor!
Table of Contents
- When preparing a beverage using a crock pot make sure you choose a flavorful liquid as your base, such as apple juice, cranberry juice, or a combination of both. The juice will provide the foundation for your drink.
- Add more flavor to your drink by adding spices like cinnamon sticks, cloves, nutmeg, or star anise to the liquid. These aromatic spices will not only infuse your beverage with cozy flavors, but make the house smell delicious too!
- Taste the drink before you start the slow cooker. You may need to balance out the flavor and add a little sweetness.
- Slow cookers are designed to simmer ingredients over a long period, allowing flavors to meld together. Set your slow cooker on low heat to achieve the perfect infusion of flavors.
- Right before serving, garnish your drink with fresh fruit slices, cinnamon sticks, or even a sprig of rosemary.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
Geetery 3 Gallon 12L Stainless Steel Champagne Bucket Punch Bowl with Ladle Ice Bucket for Parties Metal Wine Bowl with Base Large Size Ice Bowl for Wine Beer Home Bar PartiesStock Your Home 9 oz Clear Disposable Plastic Cups (100 Pack) Elegant Tumblers Glasses for Birthday Parties, Weddings, Holidays, Dessert Tumbler, Bulk Drinking Cup for Fruit Punch, Cocktails, WineZingoetrie Grey Double Solo Cup Holder, Wooden Party Cup Organizer Storage Party Cup Dispenser Cup Mark Your Cup and Drink Up for Bathroom Kitchen Bar Counter Rustic Farmhouse Home Party DecorAmazing Abby - Snowflake - 16-Ounce Plastic Tumblers (Set of 8), Plastic Drinking Glasses, All-Clear Reusable Plastic Cups, Stackable, BPA-Free, Shatter-Proof, Dishwasher-Safe
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
💡 Substitutions and Variations
- If you can't get apple cider, you can swap it out with unsweetened apple juice.
- Add more spices like clove and allspice if desired!
- Step 1: Pour the apple cider into the slow cooker. Stir in the brown sugar and the juice of one of the oranges.
- Step 2: Add the sliced apples, sliced orange, and cinnamon sticks to the slow cooker.
- Step 3: Set on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
📌Quick Tip: Once it's done cooking and infusing all the flavors, set the slow cooker to the warm setting so the hot cider is ready throughout the party or gathering.
- Serve in a clear mug with a cinnamon stick and an orange slice for a beautiful presentation.
- We prefer to have this fall drink hot, but it can also be served cold.
- Serve apple cider mocktail with homemade donuts like my Pumpkin Spice Donuts, Copycat Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Donuts, or my Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings.
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- You can freeze the apple cider for up to a year.
- Let the drink completely cool and remove the fruit and cinnamon sticks before adding it to air tight containers to freeze in.
- Allow room in the container for expansion when the liquid is frozen.
- You could even freeze the leftovers in an ice cube tray!
➡️Top Recipe Tip
- Keep this non alcoholic fall drink hot and ready to serve at gatherings by putting the slow cooker on the keep warm setting.
Simply click the plus sign to read more about the questions you see below. If YOU have a question regarding this recipe, please let me know in the comment section.
Apple juice usually has added sugar and is filtered and pasteurized for a longer shelf life. Apple cider is often unpasteurized and will have the pulp from the apples since it's not filtered. It has a tangier flavor since it has no added sugar.
🌟Try these recipes next...
- Check out my other recipe for Mason Jar Hot Cocoa.
- Or you might enjoy this recipe for Hot Spiced Apple Cider.
- ½ gallon apple cider
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 oranges, divided
- 1 apple, sliced
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Pour the apple cider into the pot of the slow cooker.
- Add the brown sugar and stir.
- Add the juice of one of the oranges to the pot.
- Slice the other orange and add to the slow cooker along with the sliced apple and cinnamon sticks.
- Set to cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish each drink with fresh fruit slices, cinnamon sticks, or even a sprig of rosemary.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 3gSugar: 49gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.