This week it's all about One Pot Meals to help you get dinner on the table. Use these recipes along with our other weekly meal plans, printable menus, grocery lists and Freezer Meal Planning Tips to customize your family's dinner. Let’s talk about this week’s meal plan!
I know for my family, when I plan what we're going to eat for dinner ahead of time, we always have a good meal on the table. And, yes, I do plan ahead. I may not always get it written down on the printable menu plan I have available here on the blog, but there's always a plan.
If you're struggling with getting meals together and on the table every night, I suggest you start planning out your meals. Get the kids involved with the planning also!
Have them pick a meal one night a week. And make sure they know they need to pick a healthy meal that includes vegetables. Make it fun for them!
MEAL PLANNING CATEGORIES EXAMPLE
This is just an example of how I like to meal plan. You could also incorporate a “leftover meal” or even “clean out the refrigerator” night. This is something we do at least once a week or every 10 days.
Assign each day of the week a different category and then plan a meal according to that category.
- Monday - Meatless, Vegetarian or even Leftovers from the weekend.
- Tuesday - Taco Tuesday or Mexican Recipe
- Wednesday - Chicken, Beef or Fish
- Thursday - Pasta or Italian Night
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup
- Saturday - Pizza or Eat Out, Order In
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal
Meal Plan #7
- Monday - Meatless and Vegetarian - Spanish Rice and Beans from Dishing out Health.
- Tuesday - Mexican Recipe - South of the Border Casserole - easy one pot recipe that feeds a lot!
- Wednesday - Chicken - Chicken Taco Bake from 1915 House - Another great idea for Taco Tuesday!
- Thursday - Pasta - Cheesy Baked Tortellini Casserole - this is one of my favorite one pot recipes to make when things are crazy and I still want to make a nice meal for my family.
- Friday - Sandwiches and Soup - Three Bean Minestrone Soup - add your favorite sandwich or warm crusty French bread to complete this meal.
- Saturday - Pizza - (the original ONE POT meal!) Best Margherita Pizza from Easy and Delicious.
- Sunday - Comfort Food Meal - Crock Pot Pierogi Casserole from Daily DIY Life
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
More Great Meal Planning Ideas
Weekly Meal Plan Printables
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
There are quite a few printables to help you get dinner on the table for your family. The Weekly Meal Plan Printable, Pantry List Essentials, even the Keto Friendly Food Lists are all available once you sign up for my weekly newsletter, you’ll be able to download and print them out.
If you’re already a subscriber, check your email for this week’s newsletter. I included the password to enter the WOS Printable Library. Or just leave me a comment below and I’ll send the link directly to your email.