Let’s celebrate the new year with taking a look back at your favorite Top Ten Recipes from the blog. These are the recipes that you all love so much that you visit them a lot…according to my blog analytics!
Top Ten Recipes for 2018
2018 was a huge year for Walking on Sunshine Recipes. It started out with a decision to move my site over from the Blogger platform to my new Word Press platform. That may not mean much to you, my reader, but trust me when I tell you it was a decision I’m so very happy I made even with the many problems that I’ve been working on all year.
In fact it was such a huge ordeal that I’m still working on fixing blog posts, fixing recipe cards, removing code that doesn’t belong, etc, etc. But you didn’t come here today to read about any behind the scenes problems, you came to see the Top Ten Recipes!
Reader’s Favorite Recipes
- Hasselback Chicken – this recipe has been #1 for over two years now!
- Peanut Butter Bars – a family favorite here in our household! It’s an easy to make no bake recipe that I know your family is going to love.
- Cinnamon Rolls made with Frozen Bread Dough – if the idea of using yeast scares you, then you need to try this recipe!
- Garlic Butter – another easy recipe that makes a great hostess gift too.
- No Sugar, No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies – another older recipe that’s still very popular!
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole – I actually made this recipe two times this holiday season.
- Mini Quiche – a recipe I’ve been making for over 30 years. Tastes delicious every single time I make it!
- Overnight French Toast Casserole – this recipe was actually lost when I moved the site over to the new platform. I couldn’t find it for a few months but thankfully my host was able to find it hanging out in cyberspace or wherever recipes like to hang out.
- Zucchini Puffs – great all year round, not just when your garden is overflowing with zucchini.
- Chocolate Brownie Cake – I only published this recipe a few weeks ago and already it’s in the Top Ten…which is saying a lot for the recipe. You know it has to be a great recipe if it’s this popular so soon. And it is a delicious recipe!
If you’d like to print the recipe cards for any of the Top Ten Recipes, just click on the photos below. A new window will open and you’ll be able to read the full recipe and either save it to Pinterest or print the recipe card.
And if you’ve tried any of the recipes, I’d love if you would come back and give the recipe a rating! It’s easy to do…just click on the stars in each recipe card.
Thank you so much for following along! I love what I do and I love having you join me. Here’s hoping 2019 is an even better year for Walking on Sunshine Recipes!
#1 Hasselback Chicken#2 No Bake Peanut Butter Bars#3 Frozen Bread Cinnamon Rolls#4 Homemade Garlic Butter#5 Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Cookies#6 Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole#7 Mini Quiche#8 Overnight French Toast Casserole#9 Zucchini Puffs#10 Chocolate Brownie Cake