Looking for delicious and healthier appetizers to kick off your New Year's Eve party? Try these mouthwatering air fryer New Year's Eve appetizers that will impress your guests while keeping things light and crispy.
Included in this collection of 17 appetizers are recipes for bacon wrapped shrimp, mushroom puff pastry, and a pull apart monkey bread pizza that are sure to be a hit.
Get ready to ring in the new year with flavor and crunch!
Check out all the Air Fryer Appetizers to help you celebrate the new year with fast, easy, delicious recipes!
These air fryer New Year's Eve appetizers are filled with irresistible flavors using a guilt-free preparation. They're the perfect way to kick off a night of celebration, so enjoy the festivities and indulge in these tasty treats!
Ready to wow your friends and family with these delicious appetizers? Keep reading below!
Looking for more Easy Appetizers? Try my Holiday Party Food and Appetizers or New Year Finger Food Party Ideas. Don't forget to grab the FREE Air Fryer Cooking Times printable available for you too at the bottom of this post!
Table of Contents
👩🍳Can you make Pizza in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can make pizza in an air fryer! It's a quick and convenient way to enjoy a crispy crust and melted cheese. Here are some tips for making air fryer pizza:
- Precook the crust: To ensure a crispy bottom without overcooking the toppings, precook the pizza crust in the air fryer for about 3 minutes before assembling the pizza.
- Assemble the pizza: Once the crust is precooked, add your favorite pizza toppings such as sauce, cheese, and any desired toppings like veggies or meats.
- Cook in the air fryer: Place the assembled pizza back into the air fryer and cook it until the crust is golden brown and crispy, and the cheese has melted. Cooking times may vary, but it usually takes around 7 to 9 minutes at a temperature of about 370°F.
- Check for doneness: Once the crust is golden brown and the cheese is nicely melted, your pizza is ready to be enjoyed.
Making pizza in an air fryer allows for a quicker cooking time compared to using an oven, and it can result in a deliciously crispy crust. Give my recipe for Air Fryer Pizza with Naan Bread or Monkey Air Fryer Pizza Monkey Bread a try for great snacks or appetizers.
- Simply click the plus sign to read more about the questions you see below.
- If YOU have a question regarding this recipe, please let me know in the comment section!
Air fryers don't need oil, but adding a light spritz of oil to fresh ingredients can give them a crispy layer and enhance the taste of your dish.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
⭐Before You Begin! If you make any of these recipes, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.