From creamy mashed potatoes to savory stuffing and everything in between, this collction of Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes has you covered!
Elevate your holiday table with these easy-to-follow recipes that will impress your family and friends.
Check out all the other Easy Recipes for Thanksgiving to create the perfect holiday meal. Make sure you download and print out the FREE Turkey Cooking Charts at the bottom of the blog post!
Whether you're seeking inspiration for this Thanksgiving or Christmas, this collection of Thanksgiving side dishes southern recipes are sure to leave your taste buds excited and your guests impressed.
Looking for more Side Dishes for the holidays? Try my Homemade Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce, Asparagus Wrapped in Bacon or any one of these side dishes from my collection of Thanksgiving Make Ahead Side Dishes.
Table of Contents
👩🍳How many side dishes should you have for Thanksgiving?
When it comes to how many side dishes you should have for Thanksgiving, it can vary depending on the number of guests and personal preferences.
Some people think you should have at least two different side dishes for every five people attending your Thanksgiving meal. However, if you're having a larger crowd, you should aim to prepare three different side dishes for every ten people.
💡How to make Thanksgiving dinner easier?
Here are some tips to help make Thanksgiving dinner easier:
- Plan your menu ahead of time, including appetizers, sides, the turkey, and desserts.
- Create a schedule for Thanksgiving preparations, from grocery shopping to cooking each dish.
- Prepare some dishes in advance, like cranberry sauce can be made 3 days ahead of time! You can freeze pie crusts 2 weeks before you need to make the pies.
- Ask family and friends for help! My sister always brings the pies and my sister-in-loves brings her sweet potato casserole.
- et the table the night before Thanksgiving. I actually set my table 2 days ahead of Thanksgiving. Check out a few of my easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece idea!
If you need more help, check out my post on Tips for Hosting a Stress Free Thanksgiving.
🛒Helpful Kitchen Tools
Potato Ricer, CUGLB Stainless Steel Professional Ricer for Mashed Potatoes and Ricer Kitchen Tool, Mash Potato Masher for Creamy Mashed PotatoesPotato Ricer,Ricer For Mashed Potatoes,Heavy Duty Potato Ricer Stainless Steel Create Fluffy Mashed Potatoes,Comfortable Silicone Handle Spaetzle Maker,Potato Masher For Gnocchi SpinachThanksgiving Dinner English Pilgrim With Axe Kissing Turkey Stag Ceramic Salt And Pepper Shakers Holder Figurine Set Kitchen Dining Breakfast Table DecorativeGravy Boat with Stand and Candle, Ceramic Sauce Boat 15.5 oz Porcelain Sauce Boat with Butter Warmers for Seafood, White Boat Hot Sauce Warmer for Daily Meal, Party Supplies
📇Featured Recipe Collection
Before You Begin!
If you make any of these recipes, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.