Three ingredients are all you need to make this Strawberry Fruit Dip. You probably already have the ingredients in your pantry to put this recipe together. This is another no bake dessert that can also be served as an appetizer. Serve this recipe with fresh fruit or packaged vanilla wafer cookies.
Strawberries go hand in hand with summer, right? There's something about their bright red color that screams summer when you see them, at least it does for me.
Fruit especially is perfect to serve all summer long because it's a refreshing way to enjoy something sweet without all the calories of a cupcake.
This is an incredibly easy recipe with only 3 ingredients; whipped topping, pudding mix and milk.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links.
- Batter Bowl - I like to use my batter bowl for a lot of recipes because of the lid. That way you can keep the dip fresh until you're ready to serve without messing with plastic wrap.
- White Serving Platter Tray
Main Ingredients Needed
Exact measurements are listed below in the recipe card. Make sure you scroll down to print and save the recipe for later!
- Strawberry pudding mix
- Whipped topping
Quick Tip: Do not prepare the pudding mix according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl combine the pudding mix and milk together and mix well.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip Topping until completely combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 to 60 minutes.
- Place in bowl surrounded by fruit and cookies.
Tried any of my recipes? Let me know in the comments!
- Serve this fruit dip on a large white platter surrounded by whole strawberries, graham crackers and vanilla wafer crackers.
- Other fruit compliment this dip as well; especially if you're preparing a fruit platter, place a bowl of this dip right in the center!
- If you're going to serve apple slices alongside the dip, try to sprinkled some lemon juice on the apple slices so they stay fresh and don't turn brown.
- Store the Strawberry Pudding Dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- This recipe does not freeze well.
- 1 - 3.5 ounce package Strawberry Pudding Mix
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip Whipped Topping; thawed
- 1 cup milk
- In a large bowl combine the pudding mix and the milk together and mix well.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping until combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit or cookies.
Do not prepare the pudding as directed on the package.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.
This recipe has been updated since it first appeared in 2018 with new photos, information and a new printable recipe card that includes nutritional information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!