Three ingredients are all you need to make this Strawberry Fruit Dip and you have an amazing appetizer to serve your family and friends this summer.
Strawberry Fruit Dip
Are you finding fresh strawberries in your grocery store or farmer's market yet this season? If you are, you need to pick up a few pints and make this recipe for Strawberry Fruit Dip this weekend.
Strawberries go hand in hand with summer, right? There's something about their bright red color that screams summer when you see them, at least it does for me. Fruit especially is perfect to serve all summer long because it's a refreshing way to enjoy something sweet without all the calories of a cupcake.
This is an incredibly easy recipe with only 3 ingredients. You'll be happy you printed the recipe out or pinned it or saved it to your phone to use this summer.
How to Serve Strawberry Fruit Dip
- Serve this fruit dip on a large white platter surrounded by whole strawberries, graham crackers and vanilla wafer crackers.
- Other fruit compliment this dip as well; especially if you're preparing a fruit platter, place a bowl of this dip right in the center!
- If you're going to serve apple slices alongside the dip, try to sprinkled some lemon juice on the apple slices so they stay fresh and don't turn brown.
How to Make Strawberry Fruit Dip
It doesn't get any easier than this recipe. This recipe uses only three ingredients, so it's pretty simple to put together!
- In a large bowl combine the pudding mix and milk together and mix well.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip Topping until completely combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links.
- Batter Bowl - I like to use my batter bowl for a lot of recipes because of the lid. That way you can keep the dip fresh until you're ready to serve without messing with plastic wrap.
- White Serving Platter Tray
- 1 3.5 ounce package Strawberry Pudding Mix
- 1 8 ounce container Cool Whip Topping; thawed
- 1 cup milk
- Assorted fresh fruit, graham crackers or vanilla wafer cookies for dipping
In a large bowl combine the pudding mix and milk together and mix well.
Gently fold in the Cool Whip Topping until completely combined.
Serve with your favorite fresh fruit, graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
Do not prepare pudding as directed on package.
Another delicious recipe perfect for fresh summer strawberries: Homemade Strawberry Sauce. Great for homemade pancakes and vanilla ice cream!