If you love pumpkin anything as much as I do, then you're going to love this collection of No Bake Pumpkin Desserts. They're really easy to put together and since they're all no-bake recipes, they ready to eat really quick too. Let's take a look of these delicious Easy Pumpkin Desserts that are sure to tempt your palate!
Included in this list of No Bake Pumpkin Desserts are pudding recipes, a few pie recipes and even a cheesecake recipe! Yes, a no-bake cheesecake recipe!
A lot of the recipes feature pumpkin pie spice. If you're reaching into your pantry and find you don't have a fresh jar, try my Homemade Pumpkin Spice recipe.
Looking for More Easy Desserts?
These pumpkin desserts require a little bit of baking, but are still very easy recipes:
- Pumpkin Pancakes - serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
- Tart tamper
- Hand-held mixer or stand mixer
- Mason jars - I used 8 ounce sized jars for this recipe, but you could use larger ones or even do a combination of 8 ounce mason jars and 4 ounce mason jars if you're preparing for a large gathering.
Baking Tip: When baking with cream cheese, it's always best to have it at room temperature. That way the cream cheese will blend easier and everything will be smooth and creamy!
Top Recipe Tips
- Try using gingersnap cookies when a recipe calls for a graham cracker crumb crust. Even Vanilla Wafer Cookies crushed make for a yummy change.
- If you're putting together a no-bake cheesecake recipe, allow the cheesecake to refrigerate for at least 2 hours, if not longer, before slicing and serving. That way you're sure the cheesecake is chilled enough to solidify the filling and give you perfect slices.
- Pumpkin Pie Mix and Pumpkin Puree are not the same thing. So make sure you have the correct can of pumpkin before starting the recipe.
- Try adding your own spin on a few of these no bake pumpkin desserts and add crushed pecans or walnuts. Even your favorite candy bar crushed will taste good on top of pumpkin pudding!
Tried any of these recipes? Let me know in the comments!