Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls with a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar are perfect for breakfast, dessert or just a snack! This recipe has been updated since it first appeared on this site in 2013 with new photos and a new printable recipe card.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents
You are going to love these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents! They are the perfect treat with a cup of tea on a beautiful Fall day.
You can even serve them for breakfast or brunch if you’re having overnight guests. Just recently, I made a recipe that did NOT call for the entire can of pumpkin puree. I put the extra pumpkin puree into a small container and placed it on a shelf in the back of the refrigerator.
A few days later I remembered that container and decided to try something new. I combined the pumpkin puree with some cream cheese and sugar. Next, I rolled the mixture up in refrigerator crescent dough.
If I was making these again, I would definitely double the recipe. That’s right, get two cans of crescent rolls! You’ll thank me that you doubled the recipe and your family will thank YOU for finding a new pumpkin recipe to add to the menu!
How to Make Pumpkin Cream Crescents
Make sure you print out the recipe below and save it for later!
- Pumpkin Puree; not canned pumpkin pie filling.
- Cream Cheese; softened
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – one of my favorite spices to use for Fall.
- Cinnamon Sugar mixture
- 1 egg
- Tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
Let’s Get Baking!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree with the softened cream cheese
- Add the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the refrigerator crescent rolls and separate each one.
- Spread about 1 tbsp of the pumpkin puree/cream cheese mixture on top of each crescent roll.
- Beginning at the bigger end, roll up the crescent rolls and place on a baking tray that has been lined with parchment paper
- Brush each crescent roll with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before enjoying.
How to Bake the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescents
Bake in 425 degree oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown. Let them cool slightly before serving.
Helpful Cooking Tips
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before adding it to the mixing bowl.
- You also need to make sure you tuck the ends of the crescent rolls under so the pumpkin cheesecake mixture doesn’t leak out while baking.
- Cinnamon sugar is available at any grocery store.
- However, it’s very easy to make homemade by combining 1/2 cup sugar with 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
More Delicious Fall Inspired Recipes:
- Pancake Mix Pumpkin Pancakes
- Cheesecake Parfaits – with pumpkin!
- Pumpkin Spice Cookie Cups – starts out with a cake mix!
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Treats
- Pumpkin Bundt Cakes – video too!
Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before adding it to the mixing bowl. To make Homemade Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture, combine 1/2 cup sugar with 2 tablespoons cinnamon. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 54mg Carbohydrates: 6g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g
Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before adding it to the mixing bowl.
To make Homemade Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture, combine 1/2 cup sugar with 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.