This recipe for Strawberry Pudding Cups is the perfect combination of strawberries, pudding and whipped cream with a graham cracker crust. The individual serving sizes make them great for large gatherings because everyone gets their own dessert!
Let me show you how to make this delicious Valentine's Day Recipe.
This easy no-bake dessert comes together fast. The only real difficult thing is waiting for the pudding to set before you can dig a spoon in and enjoy.
I mean, who doesn't love strawberries, pudding and whipped cream? This recipe was inspired by my Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Cups where I use cheesecake flavored instant pudding.
Table of Contents
I love creating and serving pudding desserts for my family and friends. They're easy to make and delicious to eat!
Here are a few other recipe variations that we also love:
- Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Recipes
- Jell-O Cheesecake Pudding Recipes
- Mason Jar Desserts - these are perfect for summer entertaining!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Step 1: Whisk together the strawberry pudding mix with the milk until combined. Allow the pudding to rest until thickened.
- Step 2: Once the pudding has thickened, add about ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each cup.
- Step 3: Divide about half of the pudding mix between the four cups and add it to the top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Step 4: Add the whipped topping to the remaining pudding mix. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Step 5: Add the sliced strawberries to the top of the pudding mix.
- Step 6: Add the whipped topping/pudding mixture to the top of the strawberries.
- Step 7: Place the cups in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- When you are ready to serve, top each pudding cup with a fresh strawberry and a dollop of whipped topping.
- Add a few sprinkles of graham cracker crumbs.
- Optional Topping: Add a piece of graham cracker to the pudding cup!
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
- If you don't strawberries, simply use a different flavor of pudding and fruit. Vanilla pudding with bananas is a delicious combination too!
- Kid friendly - add crushed cookies to the top like I do with my Oreo Cheesecake Pudding Cups.
- Check out my collection of Cheesecake Pudding Recipes for more easy dessert ideas.
- Store the Strawberry Pudding Cups in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Any longer and the pudding will get runny.
- Make sure you cover each pudding cup with plastic wrap.
- Instant pudding recipes do not freeze well. The gelatin in the pudding does not hold well to freezing and will liquify once defrosted.
Top Recipe Tip
Make sure you combine the pudding mix thoroughly with the milk.
- 1 - 3.9 ounce package instant strawberry pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping; plus extra for topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 4 whole strawberries for topping
- Whisk together the strawberry pudding and milk until smooth and well combined. Allow the pudding to rest until thickened. This could take up to 30 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of each serving cup.
- Spoon half the pudding over the top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Place ¼ chopped strawberries on the top of each layer of pudding.
- Add the whipped topping to the remaining pudding and stir to mix. Spoon the remaining pudding mixture over the top of the chopped strawberries.
- Place the cups in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour.
- Top each pudding cup with a fresh whole strawberry and a dollop of whipped topping before serving.
Optional Toppings:Sprinkle a little more graham cracker crumbs on top of the cups and add a piece of whole graham cracker.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 175mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 24gProtein: 7g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.