Dipping Sauce for Chicken Cutlets - when it comes to sauces that go with chicken, there's really only one that stands out in my mind. Well, not just my mind, but for a lot of people.
This is a copycat recipe for Chick Fil A Sauce that's a really, really good accompaniment to any of my Chicken Cutlet Recipes.
Chicken Cutlet Recipes are really popular in my house. I grew up on them and they are on our Weekly Meal Plan all the time.
My family's favorite Breaded Chicken Cutlets is perfect for this copycat Chick Fil-A sauce recipe. It's an easy dipping sauce for chicken cutlets to make too!
Table of Contents
If you have a picky eater at home, try this dipping sauce. It's great for grilled chicken sandwiches, burgers, or any of my baked chicken cutlet recipes. How do I know? I had a picky child when it came to food!
Most nights all my son wanted to eat was a waffle. I wish I had this dipping sauce recipe when he was a toddler. This sauce would be great to dip veggie sticks in or my Sweet Potato Fries in Airfyer.
If you're looking for ideas on what to serve with chicken, check out my side dishes for chicken cutlets category. You might find something yummy to dip this sauce in!
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Main Ingredients Needed
This is an overview of the ingredients and instructions. Be sure to see the recipe card below for exact quantities, detailed instructions and special notes.
- Mayonnaise - almost every good dipping sauce starts out with mayonnaise.
- Mustard - I used yellow because that's what we had on hand. I'm sure Dijon would work too.
- Barbecue sauce - I used my favorite, Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Lemon juice - I used bottled!
📌Cooking Tip: Miracle Whip Salad Dressing is not the same as mayonnaise. There are extra sweeteners and spices added to Miracle Whip that will change the taste of this recipe.
- Step 1: Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Step 2: Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This is an easy recipe and doesn't really need much more information or directions other than serve alongside your family favorite chicken recipe and enjoy!
⭐Before You Begin! If you make this recipe, please leave a review and star rating. This helps my business thrive and continue providing FREE recipes.
- Store the sauce in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Simply click the plus sign to read more about the questions you see below. If YOU have a question regarding this recipe, please let me know in the comment section.
Barbecue sauce! Most kids love to dip their chicken nuggets in barbecue sauce and so do most adults.
Mayonnaise! This creamy spread brings in more than $2 billion dollars in sales every single year. And it took me years to like mayo but I love it now.
Ready for more great recipes? Try these other dipping sauce recipes:
- Homemade Pizza Dipping Sauces - these work GREAT for chicken nuggets or chicken cutlets too!
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Chick Fil-A Copycats you can Make at Home
- Homemade Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce
- Easy Tiger Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey
- Dash of Siracha Sauce; optional for added spice.
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass mixing bowl using a wire whisk.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
I added a dash of Siracha Sauce because my family loves a little spice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 295mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
The nutrition information is calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you, please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator.