One of our favorite Family Favorite Chicken Recipes is my collection of Chicken Cutlet Recipes. They're a great way to add lean protein to your diet, and they're also super versatile. Serve them with a salad or some roasted vegetables for a healthy and satisfying meal.
If you're looking for something a little heartier, try serving them over pasta or rice. Whatever you do, you can't go wrong with our delicious recipe!
If you're pressed for time and need help getting dinner on the table, look no further than these easy, delicious recipes I'm sharing with you today.
When I need to get dinner on the table fast, I always choose a recipe with chicken cutlets. They taste delicious and cook up fast. I love adding a chicken cutlet recipe at least twice to my Weekly Meal Plan.
So ditch the takeout menu and give these recipes a try tonight!
How to Make Thin Chicken Cutlets
For detailed instructions with step-by-step photos, check out my post on how to get chicken cutlets thin so they cook fast.
It really does make a change in the taste of a lot of these recipes when the chicken breasts are sliced and pounded thin.
- Sauteed Chicken Cutlets - ready in 20 minutes, thin chicken breasts dredged in flour then cooked in a hot cast iron skillet. Topped with a homemade garlic butter sauce that is so full of flavor your family will be licking their plates...or at least asking for more!
- Chicken Cutlets with Gravy - perfectly seasoned, thin breaded chicken cutlets fried golden brown and served with mashed potatoes and homemade gravy.
- Pan Seared Chicken Cutlets - thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts dredge in a homemade seasoning mix then cooked to perfection in under 15 minutes.
- Chicken Cutlet Mayonnaise Recipe - only need 5 ingredients to make dinner tonight! We all love mayonnaise for sandwiches, but what about spread on top of thin sliced chicken cutlets?
- Stuffed Chicken Cutlets – pounded thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts rolled up with a savory bread stuffing. Then cooked in a delicious gravy till tender.
- Baked Chicken Cutlet Recipes - a great collection of recipes that are perfect for dinner any night of the week!
- Stuffed Chicken Cutlet Recipes - 20 different chicken recipes that will give inspiration on what to make for your family's dinner tonight.
- Baked Chicken Cutlet Recipes
Italian Chicken Cutlets
- Chicken Cutlets Parmesan Recipe - thin, crispy breaded boneless chicken breasts served with a delicious Parmesan Alfredo sauce that's creamy and full of flavor.
- Italian Style Chicken Cutlets - pounded thin chicken breasts coated with eggs and then Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, fried and then baked until perfectly tender.
- Chicken Parmesan – my easy recipe for Breaded Chicken Cutlets that are smothered in homemade marinara sauce topped with mozzarella cheese.
- 30 Minute Caprese Chicken Recipe – This is a unstuffed caprese chicken recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes. Fresh tomato salad and mozzarella cheese on top of breaded chicken cutlets.
- Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana Sandwich - a perfect meal for two with breaded crispy chicken cutlets with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Italian Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- Rolled Chicken Cutlets - thin sliced chicken breasts stuffed with ham and cheese then rolled in a mixture of Parmesan cheese and seasoned breadcrumbs to make them crispy.
- Healthy Breaded Chicken Cutlets - thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts dredge in buttermilk, a homemade seasoning mix and crushed pork rinds.
- Chicken Cutlet Roll Up Recipes - 20 different recipes of thin chicken breasts rolled up with savory ingredients.
- Breaded Chicken Cutlets - chicken breasts pounded thin and then breaded with a combination of flour and seasoned breadcrumbs and cooked fast. Tips on prepping ahead to freeze for easy meal planning.
Italian Fried Chicken Cutlets
- Fried Chicken Cutlets - crispy, tender thin-sliced chicken breasts coated in flour then fried till golden brown.
- Chicken Cutlet Parmesan with Spaghetti - crispy, oven baked chicken with marinara sauce and two different cheeses. This sheet pan recipe is ready in 30 minutes making it another favorite chicken cutlet recipe. Serve this recipe with lightly buttered spaghetti and a side salad.
Chicken Cutlets in Cast Iron Skillet
- Chicken Cutlets in Cast Iron Skillet - crispy, thin chicken cutlets coated in crushed buttery crackers, garlic and Italian seasoning. Ready in 30 minutes and only 7 ingredients!
- Perdue Italian Style Chicken Cutlets - crispy thin chicken breasts fried until golden brown served with mashed potatoes and steamed green beans.
- Chicken Cutlets with Spinach - pan fried thin chicken cutlets served over warm tomatoes and sauteed spinach.
Vinny's Mom's Chicken Cutlets
These recipes are very similar to the Jersey Shore Chicken Cutlets that are very popular on You Tube:
- Thin Chicken Cutlet Recipes - chicken so thin these recipes cook in under 30 minutes!
- Italian Fried Chicken Cutlets - thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts dredge in beaten eggs, two kinds of breadcrumbs and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Crispy fried chicken that's ready in minutes.
What to Serve with Chicken Cutlets
Now that you've found a few delicious chicken cutlet recipes to make for dinner, what do you serve on the side?
- Dipping Sauce for Chicken Cutlets - This is a copycat recipe for Chick Fil A Sauce that’s a really, really good accompaniment to any chicken recipe.
- Check out a few of my family's favorites with my Side Dishes for Chicken Cutlets post.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, click here.
Here are a few of my favorite kitchen tools that I use when preparing chicken cutlet recipes.