One of our favorite Family Favorite Chicken Recipes is my collection of Chicken Cutlet Recipes. They're a great way to add lean protein to your diet, and they're also super versatile. Serve them with a salad or some roasted vegetables for a healthy and satisfying meal.
If you're looking for something a little heartier, try serving them over pasta or rice. Whatever you do, you can't go wrong with our delicious recipe!
If you're pressed for time and need help getting dinner on the table, look no further than these easy, delicious recipes I'm sharing with you today.
When I need to get dinner on the table fast, I always choose a recipe with chicken cutlets. They taste delicious and cook up fast. I love adding a chicken cutlet recipe at least twice to my Weekly Meal Plan.
So ditch the takeout menu and give these recipes a try tonight!
Table of Contents
📌How to Make Thin Chicken Cutlets
For detailed instructions with step-by-step photos, check out my post on how to get chicken cutlets thin so they cook fast.
It really does make a change in the taste of a lot of these recipes when the chicken breasts are sliced and pounded thin.
- Sauteed Chicken Cutlets - ready in 20 minutes, thin chicken breasts dredged in flour then cooked in a hot cast iron skillet. Topped with a homemade garlic butter sauce that is so full of flavor your family will be licking their plates...or at least asking for more!
- Chicken Cutlets with Gravy - perfectly seasoned, thin breaded chicken cutlets fried golden brown and served with mashed potatoes and homemade gravy.
- Pan Seared Chicken Cutlets - thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts dredge in a homemade seasoning mix then cooked to perfection in under 15 minutes.
- Chicken Cutlet Mayonnaise Recipe - only need 5 ingredients to make dinner tonight! We all love mayonnaise for sandwiches, but what about spread on top of thin sliced chicken cutlets?
- Stuffed Chicken Cutlets – pounded thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts rolled up with a savory bread stuffing. Then cooked in a delicious gravy till tender.
- Baked Chicken Cutlet Recipes - a great collection of recipes that are perfect for dinner any night of the week!
- Chicken Cutlets in Oven
- Stuffed Chicken Cutlet Recipes - 20 different chicken recipes that will give inspiration on what to make for your family's dinner tonight.
- Baked Chicken Cutlet Recipes
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Stuffing - create a pocket in the boneless, skinless chicken cutlets and add Stove Top Stuffing Mix, bake and serve with homemade gravy.
- Healthy Thin Chicken Cutlet Recipes
- Garlic Chicken Cutlets - made from basic pantry staples like chicken breasts, garlic, butter and Parmesan cheese, this recipe is flavorful yet simple to make.
- Mayonnaise Chicken Cutlets
- Chicken Cutlet Sandwich - Made with pesto sauce, sliced tomatoes and cheese, it's perfect for lunch, dinner or even a quick late night snack!
- Baked Chicken Cutlets
- Chicken Cutlet Recipes with Sauce
- Marinated Chicken Cutlets in Oven
Italian Chicken Cutlets
- Chicken Cutlets Parmesan Recipe - thin, crispy breaded boneless chicken breasts served with a delicious Parmesan Alfredo sauce that's creamy and full of flavor.
- Italian Style Chicken Cutlets - pounded thin chicken breasts coated with eggs and then Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, fried and then baked until perfectly tender.
- Chicken Parmesan – my easy recipe for Breaded Chicken Cutlets that are smothered in homemade marinara sauce topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Hasselback Caprese Chicken
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- 30 Minute Caprese Chicken Recipe – This is a unstuffed caprese chicken recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes. Fresh tomato salad and mozzarella cheese on top of breaded chicken cutlets.
- One Pan Chicken and Potatoes
- Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana Sandwich - a perfect meal for two with breaded crispy chicken cutlets with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Sheet Pan Chicken Cutlets - made with an orange, honey and ginger marinade, this recipe is ready in 45 minutes or less!
- Italian Chicken Cutlets
- Chicken with Mozzarella and Tomato - seasoned chicken and then baked and topped with tomato slices and mozzarella cheese.
Italian Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- Rolled Chicken Cutlets - thin sliced chicken breasts stuffed with ham and cheese then rolled in a mixture of Parmesan cheese and seasoned breadcrumbs to make them crispy.
- Healthy Breaded Chicken Cutlets - thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts dredge in buttermilk, a homemade seasoning mix and crushed pork rinds.
- Chicken Cutlet Roll Up Recipes - 20 different recipes of thin chicken breasts rolled up with savory ingredients.
- Breaded Chicken Cutlets - chicken breasts pounded thin and then breaded with a combination of flour and seasoned breadcrumbs and cooked fast. Tips on prepping ahead to freeze for easy meal planning.
Italian Fried Chicken Cutlets
- Fried Chicken Cutlets - crispy, tender thin-sliced chicken breasts coated in flour then fried till golden brown.
- Chicken Cutlet Parmesan with Spaghetti - crispy, oven baked chicken with marinara sauce and two different cheeses. This sheet pan recipe is ready in 30 minutes making it another favorite chicken cutlet recipe. Serve this recipe with lightly buttered spaghetti and a side salad.
Chicken Cutlets in Cast Iron Skillet
Check out the full list of delicious chicken cutlet recipes made in a cast iron skillet on the Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Recipes page.
Vinny's Mom's Chicken Cutlets
These recipes are very similar to the Jersey Shore Chicken Cutlets that are very popular on You Tube:
- Thin Chicken Cutlet Recipes - chicken so thin these recipes cook in under 30 minutes!
- Italian Fried Chicken Cutlets - thin boneless, skinless chicken breasts dredge in beaten eggs, two kinds of breadcrumbs and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Crispy fried chicken that's ready in minutes.
What to Serve with Chicken Cutlets
Now that you've found a few delicious chicken cutlet recipes to make for dinner, what do you serve on the side?
- Dipping Sauce for Chicken Cutlets - This is a copycat recipe for Chick Fil A Sauce that’s a really, really good accompaniment to any chicken recipe.
- Check out a few of my family's favorites with my Side Dishes for Chicken Cutlets post.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Here are a few of my favorite kitchen tools that I use when preparing chicken cutlet recipes.