This week's meal plan is featuring Easy Grilled Recipes. When summer is in full swing and it's hot, the last thing I want to do is turn on my oven. So we're heading outdoors this week and firing up the grill.
From grilled ribs, pizza and chicken made with a homemade marinade, these recipes are perfect for feeding your family. Check out all the past Weekly Meal Plans for more inspiration to help you get dinner on the table for your family this week.
With the help of our Weekly Menu Plans that I share every week, I hope to ease the burden of trying to figure out what's for dinner every night of the week...well at least for FIVE nights this week.
Even on your best day, getting dinner on the table can be a struggle. Let’s face it, we’re all busy. All you’ll need is a little planning and you can prepare a delicious meal for your family every night this week!
Some of these recipes featured will be included in my own personal meal plan this week.
Looking for more Weekly Meal Plans? Easy Dinner Recipes, Frugal Dinner Ideas and Recipes, Crock Pot Recipes or Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes. All are filled with great ideas to help you get dinner on the table for your family.
Easy Tips for Grilling Success
Here are a few easy tips for grilling success to help you when getting dinner on the table:
- Start with a clean grill.
- Avoid putting cold meat on the grill. Allow the meat to come to room temperature if possible before grilling. I like to remove my meat from the refrigerator at least 15 minutes before I start cooking.
- Don't move the food around.
- Use a clean set of utensils to remove the meat! Do not cross-contaminate the meat by using utensils that touched raw meat.
- If you're grilling hamburgers, don't "squish" the meat with a spatula. You'll be squishing out the flavor!
- Use a digital meat thermometer. Don't guess when the meat is done. Check out this meat grilling temperature guide that will help when grilling.
- Allow the meat to rest before slicing. Place the cooked meat on a clean platter and cover it with aluminum foil. This way wall the juices from the meat will stay inside when you slice and not run all over the cutting board. You want those juices!
BBQ Side Dishes
Now, pick a side dish to serve with the recipes listed above. Side dishes should include potatoes or rice along with one or two veggies. A tossed salad with homemade ranch salad dressing is always nice too.
Don't forget to add dinner rolls or maybe flatbread. Green beans, corn on the cob or macaroni salad are always a hit when you're preparing easy grilled recipes.
Meal Planning Ideas
If you're looking for more detailed meal plans with grocery lists, you're going to love Eat at Home Menu Plans. The Eat at Home Menu Planning does all the work for you. For only a few dollars per week and you get four different menu plans for every week.
Save 25% off any plan with the code WOS25
This post has been updated since it first appeared in 2020 with new photos, and meal planning information. I hope you enjoy the updates as much as I enjoyed working on them!